When are demons most active at 3am
Is Eminem part of the Illuminati or is he exposing them
How else could he be on top for so long without having a decent album

:unimpressed: :coffee:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Resolution will be slower than that.

After Monday (5/13/2024), Drake will continue to refuse to withdraw the theft allegations made against EbonyPrince. Then attorneys will get involved. Litigation will begin.

EbonyPrince will sue if someone alleges in public that he is a thief. Why? He wants to clear his name and maintain his reputation.

Drake will NOT sue if someone alleges in public that he is a pedo / child molester. Why?
That don't even make sense to me though. What grounds can they see on if Drake and AK just randomly say someone stole but don't actually attach a name to who stole anything?

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
Nerds took over the world
I swear I was thinking about this earlier. Like how over the top Drake is as face of rap and The Weeknd as the face of pop/rnb

How we got 2 non gang member, non street nikkas not from the trenches (weeknd came up in the streets but not in the gang way) who don’t have to carry any wars from their childhood into the game with them

and instead of keeping it cool these nikkas out here living the second child hoods throwing up gang signs , employing shooters, rappin bout mob ties

like as an actual gang member i wish nikkas was so lucky.

two clowns in toronto who didn’t come up in the streets/gangs out here living it in their 30s cause they think they missed out :dead:

why the fukk is a biracial jewish canadian in any of the shyt that he is in :dead:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Drake_-_Certified_Lover_Boy.png

This album cover is crazy if the hiding in plain sight shyt is true. Kendrick did say Drake gotta bunch of different kids
:ohhh:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is like Twin Peaks meets Q-Anon.

Are we going to get any evidence of wrongdoing? I don’t think so.

Drake is definitely a groomer. And inappropriate with young women. That’s all I’ve gotten out of this beef so far. And we already knew that.

Everything else is pending confirmation.
kendrick isn't lying about anything

you know what is pending confirmation? drake claiming he set the whole thing up, despite us now seeing proof that's not true.

anything he says, anything he denies should be treated as a lie until he shows a single receipt.

he won't, he can't :mjlol:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I swear I was thinking about this earlier. Like how over the top Drake is as face of rap and The Weeknd as the face of pop/rnb

How we got 2 non gang member, non street nikkas not from the trenches (weeknd came up in the streets but not in the gang way) who don’t have to carry any wars from their childhood into the game with them

and instead of keeping it cool these nikkas out here living the second child hoods throwing up gang signs , employing shooters, rappin bout mob ties

like as an actual gang member i wish nikkas was so lucky.

two clowns in toronto who didn’t come up in the streets/gangs out here living it in their 30s cause they think they missed out :dead:

why the fukk is a biracial jewish canadian in any of the shyt that he is in :dead:
Nah, abel been affiliated and in the streets

Drake just bought his way in. And now it's all catching up to him

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if yall don't like that it's random ass goofy twitter accounts having to post things now (and i certainly don't think you should believe every single thing they post, i'm not even really paying attention to the shyt they're posting, i just know kendrick didn't lie and sticking to what is alluded to in the songs)...........

........then blame UMG it has to come out this way.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
the story of modern times

truly embarrassing shyt. This AI era is going to decimate feeble minds
Not really
All you have to do is check which I did, that's not AI that's basic photoshop

And when you check the history of why the pic was shopped together in the first place its even worse

We been tryna air Dutchavelli out for a minute but the world keeps Mandela Effecting