Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Why on earth is Dutch rolling with UK's biggest peodo bar Gary Glitter?

Clearly this pic is prior to Jimmy's death
Pic was on the grime subreddit and was posted after his laptop got hacked, which is how all that stuff came to light about him and the young girls, the picture itself is not real:

It's meant to be a joke, but it's too believable given what was exposed about Noncavelli, most folks wont check:pachaha:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I felt dirty after reading that blind items thread. I spent my entire morning reading this thread and now I feel filthy
:picard:

I wish I had the time to take back all those daps I was giving to posts calling J Cole a bytch. Breh was just content riding his bike and making innocent battle raps. Kendrick prolly warned him this shyt was potentially gonna go down and Cole wanted no parts of it. No wonder he said his diss didn’t sit right in his soul. He wanted no parts of this shyt and I don’t blame him

This whole extortion thing is nuts tho. That line in MTG where Kendrick tells Dennis to keep asking for more paper and more paper and more paper hits different now
:russ:

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maybe Drake told us who he was all this time
:ohhh:

Headlines -> Head Lines -> Norman Osborn wave lines -> Green Goblin

Hotline Bling -> Hot Line -> Norman Osborn wave lines -> Green Goblin

And everybody knows that Goblin is translated in ancient Latvianese to mean "The No-No Man"
:ohhh:

It's over.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Pic was on the grime subreddit and was posted after his laptop got hacked, which is how all that stuff came to light about him and the young girls, the picture itself is not real:

It's meant to be a joke, but it's too believable given what was exposed about Noncavelli, most folks wont check:pachaha:

the story of modern times

truly embarrassing shyt. This AI era is going to decimate feeble minds

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
:unimpressed: Ight im done with this

We’ve reached conspiracy theory levels

It's been that case for me for a while, but the problem for Drake is that he’s got enough shyt on his name that makes him at least seem like a peculiar guy. At that point, Kendrick can allow the internet to play HipHopQAnon games to further throw dirt on Drake. Pretty heady play.

I wonder though how much Kendrick is immersed into internet brainrot conspiracy shyt ala Kyrie, Aaron Rodgers.