Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Won’t be surprised, he’s even talking about how hard his dikk was in Family Matters :dame::camby: he’s a deviant
keep the family away

Camby Extended Arm

NegaDuck

"F*ck Duckberg ho!"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of Duckton
idk why people even doubted it.:francis:

i'm not even someone who says drake is a jew with control of the media type conspiracies that even joe budden was saying on his podcast a couple weeks ago (to be fair he didn't bring up the jewish part because he's not retarded but imo that's implied)

still, this was deaded by execs. they are just protecting their investment at this point, but one thing that joe has right, is they're tired of drake up in those office buildings too. otherwise it wouldn't have even gotten this far. :sas2:

there were still multiple tracks left. i doubt they'll ever see the light of day, but i think the receipts will continue to leak. people have heard snippets of at least one of the songs that was coming too. i wouldn't be surprised if maybe that got leaked one day.

but i think the most you will get from kendrick after this could be something reflecting on the beef on the album, but the diss records are dead unless dot crashes out like the game in 2005 and decides fukk the labels too.:wow:

i doubt that will happen tho, he's not mentally unstable.... even if people think he is a crazy person for how personal these disses got :mjlol:
Dot said MULTIPLE times in these diss records, either directly or implied:

- Fukk the industry ( multiple times directly )
- He's more than financially good ( the yacht , the remote island )
- He isn't motivated by money or fame....he values his morals and family over every thing
- He learns more about him self from loss ( he isn't afraid to lose any of said above )
- He's ok with sacrificing himself over this

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I was about to say. That Dutchavelli stuff is from around your way. You prolly more tapped into it than us on this side of the pond.

Also, that profile pic. :lupe:

Yes People been on Dutchavelli case since about 2020

I remember beginning of C0vid he got stuck somewhere
Kinda like how Mayweather was/is? stuck somewhere

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dot said MULTIPLE times in these diss records, either directly or implied:

- Fukk the industry ( multiple times directly )
- He's more than financially good ( the yacht , the remote island )
- He isn't motivated by money or fame....he values his morals and family over every thing
- He learns more about him self from loss ( he isn't afraid to lose any of said above )
- He's ok with sacrificing himself over this
i actually think he'd do better than you'd think completely independent.

the reaction to not like us should show that. all it was was a link to a youtube video and went wild.

that being said they are trying to do something professional with pglang that would require having working relationships with people in the industry. i don't see him fukking that up because he's trying to put other people on, not just himself.

(which funny enough is the opposite of what drake has done with the ov hoe crew)

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
i don’t think the day ends without true leak / arrest
Resolution will be slower than that.

After Monday (5/13/2024), Drake will continue to refuse to withdraw the theft allegations made against EbonyPrince. Then attorneys will get involved. Litigation will begin.

EbonyPrince will sue if someone alleges in public that he is a thief. Why? He wants to clear his name and maintain his reputation.

Drake will NOT sue if someone alleges in public that he is a pedo / child molester. Why?