Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
What type of 30 year old nikka would you be letting be "friends" with your 13-17 year old daughter? Would you let that man pull her on stage and grope and kiss her?

I'm murdering any nikka who would even think about being friends with my teenage CHILD.. Y'all wild as hell.
imagine a 30 something year old man is texting your 14 year old about dating advice…and going on yacht trips together. That alone makes all the speculation justified. Still my most listened to artist, prefer him over Kendrick by quite a lot, but he’s a fukkin weirdo.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
All facts. Most normal non-lame nikkaz in his position would’ve ran through every age appropriate woman they can get they hands on then settle down with one of em or at the very least end up like Future with hella kids that we know about.

This nikka drake moves like a total weirdo.

Instead Drake was on a boat taking pics of the little girl from "Stranger Things". I believe whatever they say about him.
rDpQOao.png

Fred.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Like I said in my post

After bein around artists , on tour wit em ,

NO artist and I mean NO ARTIST is lookin to do a interview wit anyone at that time of the morning

No artist is trying to mingle with the general public and especially a outsider and not someone they DONT know for kicks and giggles

That’s their ME TIME

They ain’t side stepping 20 hoes for MR make a wish fund , I’m not sure how he would have even got klose enough to Drake/ mgmt to initiate a interaction

Now it it possible by chance Aubrey krossed paths wit him , and they take a Happy Snap for lil bruh

Sure , but to suggest he was invited up to listen to beats after a concert performance at that to take time out to look out for lil buddy

I doubt very very much , mgmt would have suggested coming back another time

U think they rolled to the hotel without a truck load of p*ssy and weren’t ready to make a movie

Of all places why were they even at that hotel which had such a reputation to begin wit ( management surely isn’t doin their due diligence )

I'm prolly sure he did. I mean dude is beyond disabled and anybody with an ounce of heart would've took to him too. Also we don't know if Drake is a night owl or not.

You hung around other artists ..you didn't hang around Drake tho. But I feel you...it look suspicious but sometimes...the answers are right there and usually simplistic, so simple, that we want it to be more...when that forest is nothing more than a terrarium

Last edited:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
What type of 30 year old nikka would you be letting be "friends" with your 13-17 year old daughter? Would you let that man pull her on stage and grope and kiss her?

I'm murdering any nikka who would even think about being friends with my teenage CHILD.. Y'all wild as hell.

17 year old said she was at the concert with her Dad, that's his fault. But I agree, my daughter would not be going on that stage or having older male friends. The only bail I can provide is celebrities move different. If Drake is buddies and texting with a bunch of random, unfamous teenage girls then set him on fire now.

Last edited:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Like I said in my post

NO artist and I mean NO ARTIST is lookin to do a interview wit anyone at that time of the morning

No artist is trying to mingle with the general public and especially a outsider and not someone they DONT know for kicks and giggles

That’s their ME TIME

They ain’t side stepping 20 hoes for MR make a wish fund , I’m not sure how he would have even got klose enough to Drake/ mgmt to initiate a interaction

Now it it possible by chance Aubrey krossed paths wit him , and they take a Happy Snap for lil bruh

Sure , but to suggest he was invited up to listen to beats after a concert performance at that to take time out to look out for lil buddy

U think they rolled to the hotel without a truck load of p*ssy and weren’t ready to make a movie

Of all places why were they even at that hotel which had such a reputation to begin wit ( management surely isn’t doin their due diligence )

Mr McNugget has pics with tons of celebs, including DJ Khaled. Maybe this meeting was a favor to make up for that mid ass song on God Did :lolbron:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said in my post

That’s their ME TIME

The thing I question, a guy with that disability has to have a HANDLER. Where the hell is his handler? He can't get around on his own. That's the very strange thing about this. Unless the handler is a woman, and she was connected to Drake. Very weird circumstances of how the guy got there, and how he is ALONE with them, without a handler.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Kendrick explicitly spells out on Mr. Morale that he was smashing white girls as like a power fantasy revenge for his ancestors.

Yall Kendrick Stan’s are hilarious, yall really believe this dumb ass reverse c00n logic:scust: He just need to admit he likes white women…

Saying this is disrespectful to our ancestors…yall sick.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The thing I question, a guy with that disability has to have a HANDLER. Where the hell is his handler? He can't get around on his own. That's the very strange thing about this. Unless the handler is a woman, and she was connected to Drake. Very weird circumstances of how the guy got there, and how he is ALONE with them, without a handler.
He wrote an article about this a day or two ago...

Says he was actually left outside to freeze but two hotel workers let him chill in the lobby. They got fired for that. He says it was wrong and wishes they had their job back.........

So he got dropped off, waited outside for Drake, was let in by kind hearted staff, but apparently other staff found out and got the former staff fired........ And then he goes up to listen to beats with Drake

Sounds fishy as fukk

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wrote an article about this a day or two ago...

Says he was actually left outside to freeze but two hotel workers let him chill in the lobby. They got fired for that. He says it was wrong and wishes they had their job back.........

So he got dropped off, waited outside for Drake, was let in by kind hearted staff, but apparently other staff found out and got the former staff fired........ And then he goes up to listen to beats with Drake

Sounds fishy as fukk

I know he said that. But think about this. Who drops off a disabled person like him at 3am outside a hotel? How was he supposed to get home? There's no way he doesn't have a handler. He is severely handicapped. He has to have someone watch over him. I'm not buying this is a guy that just rolls solo around town. Especially a place like NY.

Seriously, how was he supposed to get home? I don't think he can just uber. He has to have a handler.