Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall Kendrick Stan’s are hilarious, yall really believe this dumb ass reverse c00n logic:scust: He just need to admit he likes white women…

Saying this is disrespectful to our ancestors…yall sick.
Brother, I just said that's what he said on the album. Because that's what he said on the album. Do I believe it? I believe many things can be true at once.

A man can like p*ssy, step out on his girl and simultaneously enjoy smashing white women specifically because it feeds into some superiority complex. The shyt ain't noble though, that's for sure lol.

Dude definitely framed it as him being a fukked up person who fukked around on his girl and isn't worthy of any sort of deification as a savior of black people.

Which is why when Drake got around to it, his ammunition wasn't hitting as hard for me. Because Kendrick already B Rabbited himself across an entire album, exposed himself and admitted to having piece of shyt tendencies.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
:francis:With all due respect to Drake and his PR Team

And someone who has been around the industry and and artists for the good part of 15 years

At no stage have I seen any artist , manager perform a listenin session at 3am for a Make a wish kid :mjlol::hhh:

Nor would they schedule it at that time ( why the f would u kall a disabled/handicapped/challenged kid on a ventilator to
Your room at 3am ):what::gucci::scust:

Anyone goin to a artist at that time has to be about 1 of 3 things , money , drugs or p*ssy :manny:

Most artists won’t even talk with a local / regional artist looking at collab for a bag ( unless substantial enough, at that time of the morning )

Drakes isn’t pressed for money , isn’t a junkie from what it seems and number 3 wouldn’t seem stressed forp*ssy

So whatever this was is weird on so many diff levels , and def only adds to the deviant angle or something off about meetin this
Mf during skarey hours
Yup, working in the industry or knowing people that work in the industry, iykyk. I knew about Usher, Diddy, Drake years ago.

This is why I stan Cole and Kendrick.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
He wrote an article about this a day or two ago...

Says he was actually left outside to freeze but two hotel workers let him chill in the lobby. They got fired for that. He says it was wrong and wishes they had their job back.........

So he got dropped off, waited outside for Drake, was let in by kind hearted staff, but apparently other staff found out and got the former staff fired........ And then he goes up to listen to beats with Drake

Sounds fishy as fukk

To a hater maybe. Sounds like a normal Tuesday night over at OV-HOE enterprises to everyone else :troll:

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps

WE BACK, BREHS :wow:

stone-cold-steve-austin-beer-bash.gif

Last edited:

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps

ReasonableMatic

Daps
When Kendrick said "they musta forgot what they done" I immediately thought of takeoff.
Damn I'm slow. " His daddy a killer, he wanna be junior":ohhh: j. Prince jr?
Think it was a slick way to diss em all at the same time. J prince. Jr. And drake. "They musta forgot what they done" was definitely implicating them all for something.

But also basically saying drake wants to be mini j prince. He's spent the last decade trying to paint himself as some kinda mob boss. But he'll never be accepted by the streets cause he didn't come from that. And that's what 6:16 really focused on. To let Aubrey know all these street guys he got on payroll only see him as a bag. And once shyt goes down they'll throw him to the wolves

FgqM_nzXwAQlf3e
IMG-1979.jpg

e8a6e03eff60fc4a74a9b00b5557569c.700x696x1.jpg

I hate when a rapper talk about guns,
then somebody die, they turn into nuns..
Then hop online like: "Pray for my city"
he faking for likes and digital hugs
His daddy a killer, he wanna be Jr,
they must've forgot, the shyt that they done..
Dementia must run in his family, but let it get shaky..
I'll park his son/Parkinson!

- Kendrick Lamar (euphoria)

This how I took them bars..

Last edited: