Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
“I’m guessing his wedding ain’t happening right? Cuz we know the girls he actually like” - Drake on Family Matters

I feel like Kendrick wouldn't be this aggressive if he had major secrets like that.

I'm assuming when Drake said that line about us "knowing the girls he actually likes" he was implying white girls to try and question his black conscious image.

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like Kendrick wouldn't be this aggressive if he had major secrets like that.

I'm assuming when Drake said that line about us "knowing the girls he actually likes" he was implying white girls to try and question his black conscious image.
Kendrick explicitly spells out on Mr. Morale that he was smashing white girls as like a power fantasy revenge for his ancestors. The bar in Euphoria where Kendrick says he's gonna fabricate stories on the family front because Drake heard Mr. Morale was prophetic.

Drake used the admissions on the album and stretched some and misinterpreted others. But Kendrick had already dissected his whole "black savior" image all up on that project.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

Yeah, dude monkey d. Luffy reaching :mjlol:

Besides, I'm sure dot has been with all races of women. I doubt he on some pure :mjpls:

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
The one thing people who consistently believe conspiracy theories don’t realize is that you can talk your way into believing anything you want.

While I do believe that Drake is into some weirdo shyt, and is probably a pedo, I’m having a hard time believing he’s fukking that disabled man, or that he is a mastermind behind a large scale international sex ring. He’s a groomer for sure, but he’s probably not doing all this other stuff y’all bringing up

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

It better go on tour like a snatched chain

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
The one thing people who consistently believe conspiracy theories don’t realize is that you can talk your way into believing anything you want.

While I do believe that Drake is into some weirdo shyt, and is probably a pedo, I’m having a hard time believing he’s fukking that disabled man, or that he is a mastermind behind a large scale international sex ring. He’s a groomer for sure, but he’s probably not doing all this other stuff y’all bringing up
Your thinking is logical, and I pretty much agree

But I can't necessarily rule anything out for a man who would rather trick barely legal and below teens into sex when normani and Chloe Bailey are available :hubie:

12 play is on the table :hubie:

Dog shyt is on the table :hubie:

Midget play is on the table :hubie:

Drake a demonic ass nikka and he brought it on himself. If anything or worse turns out to be true, nobody would be surprised

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Your thinking is logical, and I pretty much agree

But I can't necessarily rule anything out for a man who would rather trick barely legal and below teens into sex when normani and Chloe Bailey are available :hubie:

12 play is on the table :hubie:

Dog shyt is on the table :hubie:

Midget play is on the table :hubie:

Drake a demonic ass nikka and he brought it on himself. If anything or worse turns out to be true, nobody would be surprised

All facts. Most normal non-lame nikkaz in his position would’ve ran through every age appropriate woman they can get they hands on then settle down with one of em or at the very least end up like Future with hella kids that we know about.

This nikka drake moves like a total weirdo.

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang

Totally agree with this sentiment but the cryptic nature of numerous Kendrick lines in the diss songs combined with this twitter account having the items from the artwork is still intriguing.
Most of the real weirdo stuff hasnt been brought up in the songs or by the account it’s just random posters here or on twitter.
Definitely not getting too invested in this but still fun to see where it goes.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, dude monkey d. Luffy reaching :mjlol:

Besides, I'm sure dot has been with all races of women. I doubt he on some pure :mjpls:

All we need is 1 bar on the upcoming album about taking 100's of years of oppression out on that white heaux p*ssy and all will be forgiven :mjlit:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if that is the case, then the "Jimmy Brooks would not have been proud of you that night..." is kinda weird.

he ready to take the keefe d spot :heh:

This dude is gay as all hell and y’all Kendrick fans gave him the attention he couldn’t get as a regular person or as a costume dancer in a gay club :mjlol:

Started up a whole campaign about nothing so he can queen out talking to a gossip YouTuber