Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:With all due respect to Drake and his PR Team

And someone who has been around the industry and and artists for the good part of 15 years

At no stage have I seen any artist , manager perform a listenin session at 3am for a Make a wish kid :mjlol::hhh:

Nor would they schedule it at that time ( why the f would u kall a disabled/handicapped/challenged kid on a ventilator to
Your room at 3am ):what::gucci::scust:

Anyone goin to a artist at that time has to be about 1 of 3 things , money , drugs or p*ssy :manny:

Most artists won’t even talk with a local / regional artist looking at collab for a bag ( unless substantial enough, at that time of the morning )

Drakes isn’t pressed for money , isn’t a junkie from what it seems and number 3 wouldn’t seem stressed forp*ssy

So whatever this was is weird on so many diff levels , and def only adds to the deviant angle or something off about meetin this
Mf during skarey hours

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:francis:With all due respect to Drake and his PR Team

And someone who has been around the industry and and artists for the good part of 15 years

At no stage have I seen any artist , manager perform a listenin session at 3am for a Make a wish kid :mjlol::hhh:

Nor would they schedule it at that time ( why the f would u kall a disabled/handicapped/challenged kid on a ventilator to
Your room at 3am ):what::gucci::scust:

Anyone goin to a artist at that time has to be about 1 of 3 things , money , drugs or p*ssy :manny:

Most artists won’t even talk with a local / regional artist looking at collab for a bag ( unless substantial enough, at that time of the morning )

Drakes isn’t pressed for money , isn’t a junkie from what it seems and number 3 wouldn’t seem stressed forp*ssy

So whatever this was is weird on so many diff levels , and def only adds to the deviant angle or something off about meetin this
Mf during skarey hours
Even with the tinfoil hat off that is just an odd story. lol

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even with the tinfoil hat off that is just an odd story. lol
That’s what I’m sayin

It don’t add up on any level and I’ve seen some shxt :manny:

I don’t believe or no what’s going on in this thread for the most part , but anyone that has been around artists , or knows how managers , move

This def ain’t it , for any reason, just don’t add up :hhh:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
That’s what I’m sayin

It don’t add up on any level and I’ve seen some shxt :manny:

I don’t believe or no what’s going on in this thread for the most part , but anyone that has been around artists , or knows how managers , move

This def ain’t it , for any reason, just don’t add up :hhh:
Very likely the answer is right there....they was just hanging out and Drake gave him a mini interview or just showed him love. I hate Drake and I can see that's prolly what happen. That was the only time in his schedule. CA said it was after the concert he had wit 21. So it could possibly be an innocent 3AM meeting.

Like some other rude said in this thread too....artists treat time like different then folk who got jobs. I know I be up at 3AM like it ain't shyt and don't sleep til 7AM..just painting..vibing...

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps

EP about to pull up on Tisa like

GNp-Ogx-NW0-AAws-RL.jpg

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very likely the answer is right there....they was just hanging out and Drake gave him a mini interview or just showed him love. I hate Drake and I can see that's prolly what happen. That was the only time in his schedule. CA said it was after the concert he had wit 21. So it could possibly be an innocent 3AM meeting.

Like some other rude said in this thread too....artists treat time like different then folk who got jobs. I know I be up at 3AM like it ain't shyt and don't sleep til 7AM..just painting..vibing...
Like I said in my post

After bein around artists , on tour wit em ,

NO artist and I mean NO ARTIST is lookin to do a interview wit anyone at that time of the morning

No artist is trying to mingle with the general public and especially a outsider and not someone they DONT know for kicks and giggles

That’s their ME TIME

They ain’t side stepping 20 hoes for MR make a wish fund , I’m not sure how he would have even got klose enough to Drake/ mgmt to initiate a interaction

Now it it possible by chance Aubrey krossed paths wit him , and they take a Happy Snap for lil bruh

Sure , but to suggest he was invited up to listen to beats after a concert performance at that to take time out to look out for lil buddy

I doubt very very much , mgmt would have suggested coming back another time

U think they rolled to the hotel without a truck load of p*ssy and weren’t ready to make a movie

Of all places why were they even at that hotel which had such a reputation to begin wit ( management surely isn’t doin their due diligence )

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
All facts. Most normal non-lame nikkaz in his position would’ve ran through every age appropriate woman they can get they hands on then settle down with one of em or at the very least end up like Future with hella kids that we know about.

This nikka drake moves like a total weirdo.
Incel energy

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This dude is gay as all hell and y’all Kendrick fans gave him the attention he couldn’t get as a regular person or as a costume dancer in a gay club :mjlol:

Started up a whole campaign about nothing so he can queen out talking to a gossip YouTuber

This Drake stan here is so upset about the L that anyone who questions or looks into Drake's past is a "Kendrick stan"...... :mjlol:

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thing is, from what EP posted, that was 6 months later.

His first tweet his about something that happened in January..

what could've happened in 16sec for 2 people being fired? :yeshrug:

That fukkin CCTV image still haunts me, along with meet the grahams, shyt is like a horror flick :sadbron:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Its called grooming if you befriend them young and then fukk them when they are older. Literally every "minor" has said there was none of that with Drake, ever. Every single one. 17 year old from the video said she never met Drake before that show, his team pulled her up, and she's never met or talked to him again after the show. The celebrities all said it has never been anything but friendship (Millie, I forget the other names).

fakkits like you who want it to be true are nasty AF :scust:
What type of 30 year old nikka would you be letting be "friends" with your 13-17 year old daughter? Would you let that man pull her on stage and grope and kiss her?

I'm murdering any nikka who would even think about being friends with my teenage CHILD.. Y'all wild as hell.