Ready to pop out, but we gotta lay low
I really gotta calm down

'Fore I end up in jeopardy just like the game show :why:

Bruh...

giphy.gif

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Damn I'm slow. " His daddy a killer, he wanna be junior":ohhh: j. Prince jr?
Think it was a slick way to diss em all at the same time. J prince. Jr. And drake. "They musta forgot what they done" was definitely implicating them all for something.

But also basically saying drake wants to be mini j prince. He's spent the last decade trying to paint himself as some kinda mob boss. But he'll never be accepted by the streets cause he didn't come from that. And that's what 6:16 really focused on. To let Aubrey know all these street guys he got on payroll only see him as a bag. And once shyt goes down they'll throw him to the wolves

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
shyt spooky how this ebony person said a lawsuit would be filed. And then the same day Ak gets a sexual assault case. Everybody assumed it would be related to these items. Something tells me this ebony person isn't just some hotel worker....they know some shyt about people. They're just trying to throw people off their tracks.

And that last video where they panned the camera to show the shooting range target. Prolly to send the message that they're always armed. And maybe even have a license to be:jbhmm:.....add in the old ass Panasonic laptop. Seems like something somebody in law enforcement would have. Or military. You don't have something like that unless you wanna stay off the radar.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt spooky how this ebony person said a lawsuit would be filed. And then the same day Ak gets a sexual assault case. Everybody assumed it would be related to these items. Something tells me this ebony person isn't just some hotel worker....they know some shyt about people. They're just trying to throw people off their tracks.

And that last video where they panned the camera to show the shooting range target. Prolly to send the message that they're always armed. And maybe even have a license to be:jbhmm:.....add in the old ass Panasonic laptop. Seems like something somebody in law enforcement would have. Or military. You don't have something like that unless you wanna stay off the radar.

They aren't. Its police/feds playing a character

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
The 2 celebrities were celebrities, probably pre-setting up future clout chasing.
its called grooming.

when i pointed it out you laughed at the dimly lit part and ignored everything else

i dont believe you are a parent and you been stanning for drake on the low, its disgusting

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London

Can't believe I'm back in this thread :russ:

Everything adds up just fine with them as a hotel worker.

They've posted that they're a trained reporter of child abuse:

People that work in certain hospitality/care roles by law in NY have to be trained on how to spot and report signs of child abuse and EbonyPrince confirms that they always follow the letter of the law in that regard:

Sounds like whatever they have in that lane got uncovered in January and they're probably already reporting it through the proper legal channels.

But totally separately Drake's behaviour around the hotel led to all the staff being pissed with him... when he came back in July and left a load of shyt behind they saw the opportunity to profit from it.

Hotels are allowed to sell unclaimed lost property as part of the Forbes rules, so that was the plan until Drake and Ak start telling the world that the stuff is stolen meaning nobody is going to want to buy it anymore. The main aim of the Twitter account is to get Drake or Ak to confirm that the shyt is not stolen and can be legally sold.

Something happened connected to the hotel's caviar restaurant that caused Drake's team to leave all that stuff behind, but when contacted they only cared about one small bag.

Laptop might've been part of that stuff, but the guy's Facebook profile says he's a Computer Science graduate... so it's not difficult to think he would know how to keep his shyt secure.

The shooting range stuff is definitely a message to anyone that wants to come and shut him up. He knows he's easy to find, especially now the Internet has decided to dox an avenging angel. He even said that the threats/doxing he'd been targeted with would make it easier to get a carry permit.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

People that work in certain hospitality/care roles by law in NY have to be trained on how to spot and report signs of child abuse and EbonyPrince confirms that they always follow the letter of the law in that regard:

Sounds like whatever they have in that lane got uncovered in January and they're probably already reporting it through the proper legal channels.

But totally separately Drake's behaviour around the hotel led to all the staff being pissed with him... when he came back in July and left a load of shyt behind they saw the opportunity to profit from it.

Hotels are allowed to sell unclaimed lost property as part of the Forbes rules, so that was the plan until Drake and Ak start telling the world that the stuff is stolen meaning nobody is going to want to buy it anymore. The main aim of the Twitter account is to get Drake or Ak to confirm that the shyt is not stolen and can be legally sold.

Something happened connected to the hotel's caviar restaurant that caused Drake's team to leave all that stuff behind, but when contacted they only cared about one small bag.

Laptop might've been part of that stuff, but the guy's Facebook profile says he's a Computer Science graduate... so it's not difficult to think he would know how to keep his shyt secure.

The shooting range stuff is definitely a message to anyone that wants to come and shut him up. He knows he's easy to find, especially now the Internet has decided to dox an avenging angel. He even said that the threats/doxing he'd been targeted with would make it easier to get a carry permit.

Computer Science graduate working as security?

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
its called grooming.

when i pointed it out you laughed at the dimly lit part and ignored everything else

i dont believe you are a parent and you been stanning for drake on the low, its disgusting

Its called grooming if you befriend them young and then fukk them when they are older. Literally every "minor" has said there was none of that with Drake, ever. Every single one. 17 year old from the video said she never met Drake before that show, his team pulled her up, and she's never met or talked to him again after the show. The celebrities all said it has never been anything but friendship (Millie, I forget the other names).

fakkits like you who want it to be true are nasty AF :scust:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Right. That's what I believed. But the timing of this Ak lawsuit seems too perfect. That's what's throwing me off. That's a wild ass coincidence.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
i stopped reading here

you are not a father you are just an aubrey angel

And as stated, you are a fakkit. A weirdo on the internet doesn't make my wife or kids in real life go away, we all happy and thriving :umad:

I'm also a Pusha-T stan, so the Aubrey Angel angle don't work. Drake's music is usually solid but if any of this speculation proves to be actually true, I will delete his catalog and never think about it again. But you Tiny Steppers keep stepping with your kid shoes. On ignore you go, argue with yourself :blessed: