Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta love how the Drake fans are always like "ok nothing more to see here".

Little man was only one part of the story and he ain't even willing to vouch for Drake's character:

"I am not in the position to talk about his character outside of our meetings but I can say I was not violated in any way"

He just trying to get himself out of the spotlight.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
By the way the reporter goes into his condition. IDK why yall had so much fun mocking his appearance as if he didn't have to struggle with living with it but that shyt was dope enough to read that I'm typing it out here despite that website's piece of shyt copy-and-paste blocker:

Dude is literally alive despite all odds and apparently should have died 20 years ago. Dude's fighting to live a normal life for as long as he can and y'all just clowning him for no reason. You didn't have to type any of that shyt. I'd say grow up but age doesn't have anything to do with it, y'all just shyt ass people. Freaky ass nikkas start misbehaving online when they stuck inside :hhh:fukk yall and fukk this website's copy-and-paste blocker
Ramsay shut yo hoe ass up and make some drums nikka :rudy:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Be
he prefers for his idol to be on a boat taking pics of a 13 yr old girl laughing

screenshot_20240509-105339_reddit-jpg.5852245

Says the fat fukk that dreams at night of kobe buttfukking him. Go write love letters to him fakkit.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That dude bullshytted so long the money evaporated. He clearly has video evidence yet that didn't prevent the disabled guy from stating nothing bad happened. Could the guy be lying? Sure. But I doubt he'd risk his reputation like that, knowing a video exists.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That dude bullshytted so long the money evaporated. He clearly has video evidence yet that didn't prevent the disabled guy from stating nothing bad happened. Could the guy be lying? Sure. But I doubt he'd risk his reputation like that, knowing a video exists.
So we should believe a fake Batman villain over a reporter huh

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So we should believe a fake Batman villain over a reporter huh

No I'm saying I lean towards believing the reporter because why would he set his reputation on fire, knowing a video existed that proves he's lying. Regardless of what's on the video, it's clear that a video exists. It either shows something bad or it doesn't. Alvarez knows this so I don't see why he'd lie.

Unless this pivots to video of Drake bringing underage girls into his room it seems like this Ebony guy is about to take a massive L. Sounds like he got fired for letting Alvarez stay in the lobby instead of waiting outside in the snow/cold. That sucks. But that's the hotel's fault...