Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
No one can convince me that these series of disses from Kendrick the greatest diss tracks of all time just off of the layers that are being uncovered. I know brehs like be nostalgic but ether was not at this level

Ether & Story of Adidon were both 1 hitter quitters. Kendrick damn near released a double album :pachaha:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
lol you mean when he said that whoever gave Kenny the info were clowns, and then said that he gave Kenny the info? this is just a monumental loss for Aubrey, and I get it, you are a fan, but he ain’t weaseling out of this, no matter how much cope he gets shot from the fans and Ak’s fat drunken self
I'm not sure why y'all continue to say this as if both things can't be true. Unless you take Drake saying he gave Dot the info literally, like he called him up and disguised his voice and gave Dot the info :mjlol: . But people with common sense understand the info had to be given to people that would then turn around and take the info to Kendrick. Thus I(Drake) gave the info to people(clowns) that gave it to Dot who ran with it. I mean you have to be mentally obtuse to not understand how that could happen. Now if that is true or not :hubie:but Drake lines on the subject make sense.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
So where's the daughter

Let me guess, you want Kendrick to doxx the child?

I'm struggling to comprehend how a question of "Where's the daughter" is being met with rambling about pills and gloves, yes.

When Story Of Adion dropped there were pictures of his kid all over the web within hours. It's been like a week, where's the daughter?

Yep that’s exactly what you want.

People In Kendrick’s camp have said they’re not lying about the daughter nor are they going to put her information out there to get bullied.

If you need all that, a birth certificate and some other shyt to believe the “certified lover boy” with umpteen pregnant women emojis on his album cover, a paper trail of paternity lawsuits and payoffs on top of trying to dunk Adonis in the abortion clinic trashcan, I don’t know what to tell you.

Superstar
Daps
one of Kendrick’s transformers friends let y’all create 225 page thread. Funny the circle yall hero rides with

:francis:
I guess you prefer that predatory ass rectangle, huh?

kendrick-lamar-not-like-us-Cover-Art.jpg

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
No one can convince me that these series of disses from Kendrick the greatest diss tracks of all time just off of the layers that are being uncovered. I know brehs like be nostalgic but ether was not at this level

Kendrick definitely made history. Best series of disses of all time