Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I have no reason to believe the journalist is lying. Yes, I saw where he's following a bunch of underage girls online and I don't have an answer for that but as to this situation, it sounds like the hotel fired a couple people over some BS and this fake Riddler is using that as an excuse to sell the shyt that Drake left at the hotel that evening.

Hope y'all had fun :pachaha: I did..... this was a hilarious thread.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
That's your takeaway from everything the Chicky Nuggy Man said :francis:
Drake's attorney has arrived yall lets pack it up . No more fun allowed

200w.gif

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude trying to distance himself from them pedo allegations and I don't blame him:ehh:

Ebony Prince might not make it to November if he keeps chasing clout:picard:
breh is literally openly running an extortion/blackmail campaign on social media where people have identified him.

elon's twitter is literally just open criminal fukkery :dead:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By the way the reporter goes into his condition. IDK why yall had so much fun mocking his appearance as if he didn't have to struggle with living with it but that shyt was dope enough to read that I'm typing it out here despite that website's piece of shyt copy-and-paste blocker:

Dude is literally alive despite all odds and apparently should have died 20 years ago. Dude's fighting to live a normal life for as long as he can and y'all just clowning him for no reason. You didn't have to type any of that shyt. I'd say grow up but age doesn't have anything to do with it, y'all just shyt ass people. Freaky ass nikkas start misbehaving online when they stuck inside :hhh:fukk yall and fukk this website's copy-and-paste blocker
Kendrick fans/Drake haters are a special kind of sick. Making fun of this guy and then trying to link him to predator crimes just because they don’t like Drake. Worse, they stickied this thread to keep spreading that type of sick behavior

Beyond shameful :scust: I have to salute this guy for beating the odds and not letting people’s words and actions take him down.