Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Off-white Sunseeker/son seeker at the marina
Fukk a Phantom, I like to buy yachts when I get the fever/DeFever

- Kendrick Lamar (6:16 in LA)

• Off-white sunseeker = (Predator) Drake, the light skin biracial needing sun.
• Off-white son seeker = Predator Drake + Adonis
• (Off-white colored) Sunseeker “Predator” model at the marina = brand of Yachts, at the dock
• Fukk a Phantom = fukk a Ghost (writer)
• Kendrick likes to buy Yachts vs Drake buys Lil Yachty to write
• DeFever = brand of Yachts
IMG-1924.jpg
IMG-1932.jpg

IMG-1926.jpg

And those are just the opening bars :ohlawd: :wow:

While this is lovely, weren’t the bars of the 1st verse recorded BEFORE the beef? There are literally no bars related to Drake before the “somebody lyin I see the vibes on Ak” verse.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

we so back, brehs :wow:

"I was with Drake that night because we briefly met after dinner, but all the accusations are false," he said.

Skimmed the article till I got to this and stopped reading. This website has the piece of shyt feature that prevents you from copy and pasting text as well. We were duped, pack it up everyone

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

Skimmed the article till I got to this and stopped reading. This website has the piece of shyt feature that prevents you from copy and pasting text as well. We were duped, pack it up everyone
By the way the reporter goes into his condition. IDK why yall had so much fun mocking his appearance as if he didn't have to struggle with living with it but that shyt was dope enough to read that I'm typing it out here despite that website's piece of shyt copy-and-paste blocker:

I am a 26-year-old, trapped in a nine-month-old's body. I was born to a Hispanic couple from Colombia. When I was two years old, I was diagnosed with Thanatophoric Dysplasis Type 2, a severe skeletal disorder in which the person affected has a narrow chest, a small ribcage, small limbs and underdeveloped lungs. Children born with this condition die soon after birth due to respiratory failure. Currently, I am the only one in the world with my disability, breaking the lifetime expectancy record with ventilator support via tracheostomy keeping me alive.

Dude is literally alive despite all odds and apparently should have died 20 years ago. Dude's fighting to live a normal life for as long as he can and y'all just clowning him for no reason. You didn't have to type any of that shyt. I'd say grow up but age doesn't have anything to do with it, y'all just shyt ass people. Freaky ass nikkas start misbehaving online when they stuck inside :hhh:fukk yall and fukk this website's copy-and-paste blocker

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By the way the reporter goes into his condition. IDK why yall had so much fun mocking his appearance as if he didn't have to struggle with living with it but that shyt was dope enough to read that I'm typing it out here despite that website's piece of shyt copy-and-paste blocker:

Dude is literally alive despite all odds and apparently should have died 20 years ago. Dude's fighting to live a normal life for as long as he can and y'all just clowning him for no reason. You didn't have to type any of that shyt. I'd say grow up but age doesn't have anything to do with it, y'all just shyt ass people. Freaky ass nikkas start misbehaving online when they stuck inside :hhh:fukk yall and fukk this website's copy-and-paste blocker

Its The Coli and nikkas will say or do anything for daps, it validates them. :manny:

Even shyt on a dude who has probably had a rougher life than all of us combined and probably ended up more successful than 90% of the dudes here. At this point its just whatever.... :manny:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO

:huhldup:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Krang is a pedophile too.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Alvarez admits he was with Drake that night :jbhmm:

I can confirm that I was with Drake on the night of Jan. 22, 2023. After his NYC concert with 21 Savage, I was called to meet Drizzy at The Mark Hotel, and we had a blast listening to new beats. I am not in the position to talk about his character outside of our meetings but I can say I was not violated in any way. Growing up in a society that was not meant for me to succeed in, I would never put myself in a position that would further dehumanize the disability community. According to the CDC, approximately 80% of women and 30% of men with developmental disabilities have been sexually assaulted, and 1.8% of women with a disability have reported rape in the last 12 months. I know the struggle and to be put in that light has been scary for my other friends in this community.

There are rumors that a hotel security guard was fired for letting me wait inside the hotel instead of leaving me out to freeze. I believe this is true, and I feel bad. I'm sorry to him and his family. Good people doing good things out of the kindness of their hearts should not be condemned, and The Mark Hotel should reassess who they put at the top of the chain. (The Brooklyn Eagle has reached out to The Mark Hotel for comment and will update with their response.)

Yecht

Superstar
Daps

You do realize Ramsay Bolton was one of the top 2 biggest pieces of shyt in Game of Thrones right? Shut the fukk up forever :mjlol:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

All bullshyt aside, shout out to Alvarez :salute:

Enjoyed reading his article :ehh:

Glad he's been able to live in spite of his condition to see 26. Hope he has many more days to come :myman: