Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
But Kendrick rapped about a daughter. So who finessed Kendrick with that fake info? That one is the most impactful, IDK what the deal is with pills or gloves.

Nobody finessed Kendrick. TDE is doubling down that the daughter is real. There is information out there that points to that. Don’t be surprised if that eventually comes out.

Drake is a liar of the highest order

Uno

Superstar
Daps
This thread is hilarious....

Everyone who spent all weekend with this foolishness should get a "conspiracy weirdo" tag under their username. So that people can easily identify them moving foward.

It started with drake doing some shyt with minors, to now abuses dogs, to he killed someone, to he's now beating up disabled people....

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
But Aubrey Stan’s are crazy cause kung fu Kenny might beat up his mixed baby mom

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ak ig got sniped :bryan: At least something good came from this
full

Daps
Of all the clouted up celebs you have access to, you choose to go hang out with a 13yo. I see in a clip where she dancing with her boyfriend to a Drake song. So you just coming to hang out and photograph them fooling around? :scust:

Yeah this is strange. Unless it's family why on earth would you choose to be around a minor like that?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
This thread is hilarious....

Everyone who spent all weekend with this foolishness should get a "conspiracy weirdo" tag under their username. So that people can easily identify them moving foward.

It started with drake doing some shyt with minors, to now abuses dogs, to he killed someone, to he's now beating up disabled people....

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

:ohhh: I think I may have posted in this thread once, but I'm about to change my title just cause I like the idea.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick also mentioned the pills and Drake tried to make out the pills were also part of an elaborate plan, which included the daughter hoax.

As Drake was clearly lying and tied his lie to the picture it puts into question everything Drake is saying, including denying the daughter.

Basically, Drake is an untrustworthy source of info as he has been caught blatantly lying. That's the biggest take away from this
So where's the daughter