Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
You’re pretending you don’t understand context, but I’ll play. I never said his security was shot because of a pedophile angle; I said people were celebrating he was shot because of the pedophile angle.

You can go back to multiple threads on the topic and see that that was the case.

You’re a Kendrick cheerleader pretending to be otherwise. Stop it.

Fred.
Your exact quote:

Kendrick fans joking and rejoicing about someone being shot over a made up unproven pedophile angle.

Not to turn this into a grammar lesson about subject/verb agreement but you can't really spin this.

Another post you made earlier in that thread:

Oh but calling someone a pedophile with no proof is just fine :mjlol:

Kendrick posted his address, that’s a fact

Goalposts about to start moving again
You were clearly linking the shooting to Kendrick posting his address :mjlol:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
You’re pretending you don’t understand context, but I’ll play. I never said his security was shot because of a pedophile angle; I said people were celebrating he was shot because of the pedophile angle.

You can go back to multiple threads on the topic and see that that was the case.

You’re a Kendrick cheerleader pretending to be otherwise. Stop it.

Fred.
Letting this goofy ass thread go 3000+ plus post while he's locked other threads tells me a lot about his character as a mod.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
What if EbonyPrince isn't just one person, but that entire organization :sas2:
I absolutely KNOW it isn't.

There are a few cues that tell me this is an individual who is using this to milk their exposure and talk about shyt that isn't even related to Drake but making it seem so.

They can't help but constantly check their Twitter because they hit the dopamine lottery with this shyt.

Rushing to post shyt, no real plan.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Can someone summarize the thread

This is the Sunoco unleaded free version, no gas no bullshyt:

Drake didn’t ‘plant’ anything. He went to this hotel and was rude to staff on his first stay, so on his 2nd trip he was a marked man. So on his 2nd stay he either left behind stuff or it was stolen. This ebony prince cat is hotel staff and got/stole the stuff, sent pics to kendrick, was gonna sell the actual times, but that got blocked when Ak/Drake said it was stolen. So now he’s hinting at knowing way more than he can prove (pdf file stuff, assaults by OVO, etc), trying to extort

The hotel itself is Epstein-linked so it’s lead to countless ‘rabbit holes’ about weird activity by Drake. Plenty of it believable, plenty absurd, but it’s unlikely to ever be proven. (Bc it’s the type of stuff people kill for or pay large amounts to bury)

The end

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Your exact quote:

Kendrick fans joking and rejoicing about someone being shot over a made up unproven pedophile angle.

Not to turn this into a grammar lesson about subject/verb agreement but you can't really spin this.

Another post you made earlier in that thread:

You were clearly linking the shooting to Kendrick posting his address :mjlol:

Like I said these Drake fans/stans have the IQ of a bowl of oatmeal. Son in here ranting about Kendrick fans latching onto conspiracy theories like we don't remember what the f*ck he said a week ago. Which had NOTHING to do with Kendrick.

Fred.