Daps

Yea he's trolling. He's just going to keep doing this forever
dwyane-wade-pump-fake.gif

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I tapped out on reading any of that dude tweets yesterday, he ain't got shyt worth a damn. Drake lied about the 'Meet the Grahams' cover art and that's all I took from this.

This guy don't got shyt else.
You say this because you are not a Drake stan.

His blockchain activity indicates that SOMEbody buys what this man sells. 🤔

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who the f*ck do you have me confused with? I have ZERO posts in here feeding into the conspiracy theory sh*t.

Matter of fact, ain't you the same clown that said Drake's security got shot because Kendrick called him a pedophile?

Like I said, the same weirdos in every thread running interference for Drake.

Fred.
You’re pretending you don’t understand context, but I’ll play. I never said his security was shot because of a pedophile angle; I said people were celebrating he was shot because of the pedophile angle.

You can go back to multiple threads on the topic and see that that was the case.

You’re a Kendrick cheerleader pretending to be otherwise. Stop it.

Fred.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
most people in here are just being entertained by a riddler for the biggest rap beef of all time breh.
This. The last couple pages the meat swallowers are feeling “relieved” and want to come through trying to spin everything into some sort of W for Drake, while summer hasn’t even started yet and they about to have nightmares of whole clubs chanting “A minnnnnooooorrrrrrr” lol it’s up

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But Kendrick rapped about a daughter. So who finessed Kendrick with that fake info? That one is the most impactful, IDK what the deal is with pills or gloves.
Kendrick also mentioned the pills and Drake tried to make out the pills were also part of an elaborate plan, which included the daughter hoax.

As Drake was clearly lying and tied his lie to the picture it puts into question everything Drake is saying, including denying the daughter.

Basically, Drake is an untrustworthy source of info as he has been caught blatantly lying. That's the biggest take away from this

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This. The last couple pages the meat swallowers are feeling “relieved” and want to come through trying to spin everything into some sort of W for Drake, while summer hasn’t even started yet and they about to have nightmares of whole clubs chanting “A minnnnnooooorrrrrrr” lol it’s up

Billboard 100 is out. Not Like Us is #1 and Euphoria is #3. Family Matters is #7.

3 diss tracks in the hot 100 top 10 :ohhh:

Kendrick need to capitalize and put something out for the summer

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You’re pretending you don’t understand context, but I’ll play. I never said his security was shot because of a pedophile angle; I said people were celebrating he was shot because of the pedophile angle.

You can go back to multiple threads on the topic and see that that was the case.

You’re a Kendrick cheerleader pretending to be otherwise. Stop it.

Fred.
It had nothing to do with the pedo angle. How the f*ck are you gonna double down on something stupid twice?
ydibMWe.png

It was very obviously some XO sh*t in relation to their guy getting shot. Had nothing to do with Kendrick yet your weird ass shoe horned him into the conversation.

And again, as I said in that thread, none of you wringing your hands over the shooting gave a f*ck about ol boy from XO. Had zero posts in that thread, yet came in the other thread crying about Drake's man. Goofy sh*t.

Fred.