Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
I’m

AY YO- something I didn’t realize until last week about the teen girl above^^^

I don’t know if y’all recall, but there was a lot of discussion around one of Ice Spice’s latest videos because one of the girls twerking was UNDERAGE— THIS IS THE UNDERAGE GIRL FROM ICE SPICE’s video!!!
Thaaaaaaat’s probably why she was in NYC.

THE VIDEO WAS RELEASED JULY 2023!

• Rapper Ice Spice is facing backlash after releasing a music video for a song, "Deli," in which 16-year-old TikToker Aya Tanjali can be seen twerking.
  • Some felt it was inappropriate to have a minor dancing in what was dubbed a "sexually provocative manner."
  • Ice Spice has not responded to the controversy as of Aug. 16, 2023
  • However, with great success often comes major controversy and the talent is feeling the heat. Since the release of the music video “Deli” in July 2023, the rapper has been facing major backlash due to the content of the project. Here’s the full scoop.
  • Ice Spice and Aya Tanjali behind the scenes at the Deli music video shoot in The Bronx

SOURCE: INSTAGRAM/@AYAATANJALI

16-year-old TikToker Aya Tanjali is twerking in the 'Deli' music video and folks online aren't pleased. ”​

She was in NYC in July for Ice Spice’s video, and Drake happens to be there at the same time!
Same girl but with Chris Brown and she was 14 at the time.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
2 episodes ago, Joe Budden asked “what if it comes out that one of the people in this battle has sex with trans women, what would y’all say?”

I thought that was an odd question at the time. It seems like he knew something back then and was dropping a clue about something he couldn’t speak on.
I called this out too. He probably been into that baby reindeer shıt since Young Money days.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
He was better off pretending like he had some video footage :heh:

Admitting you have someone’s legal property (very expensive legal property at that) and trying to blackmail it back to them is stupid.

When you admit you “found” something and you admit you know who the owner is but refuse to give it back unless they give you something for it, then that’s stealing :mjlol: .

Remember yall thought he was a CIA agent :pachaha:

First it was Epstein, then dogs, now it’s trans people. I don’t want to know what any Kendrick stans search history looks like over the past 3 days
I mean, the Epstein part was just due to Lucian Grange being a wealthy president of UMG… the dog part was due to former associate Dutchavelli doing strange things with dogs in Dubai… and the trans association is basically from this guy. There’s things called blind items that give information about what celebrities are doing… But it isn’t always accurate. I hear allegedly they called this battle before it happened.

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol majority of people in here continue to be wrong

he admits he already talked to law enforcement and showed them footage

just let dude cook
Except he didn’t. Y’all are watching someone post videos of his location and self identifying information in the midst of trying to blackmail jewelry for cash. He’s not cooking anything but himself :francis: