Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I’m
Don’t forget about this weird ass moment with this underage tiktok girl . She makes it seem like she can’t speak on certain things about Drake due to a legal issue . Drakes father follows her :jbhmm:

Brehs...this underage chick that said she couldn't speak on Drake due to some legal issues was in New York July 15th 2023. One of the articles brings up a protest that happened on July 17th when Drake was staying at the Mark. I think this underaged chick is somehow linked to the Mark or one of the lawsuits surrounding Drake. This thread needs to be pulled on more :jbhmm:

e9qqftK.png

NAn1fLY.png

AY YO- something I didn’t realize until last week about the teen girl above^^^

I don’t know if y’all recall, but there was a lot of discussion around one of Ice Spice’s latest videos because one of the girls twerking was UNDERAGE— THIS IS THE UNDERAGE GIRL FROM ICE SPICE’s video!!!
Thaaaaaaat’s probably why she was in NYC.

THE VIDEO WAS RELEASED JULY 2023!

• Rapper Ice Spice is facing backlash after releasing a music video for a song, "Deli," in which 16-year-old TikToker Aya Tanjali can be seen twerking.
  • Some felt it was inappropriate to have a minor dancing in what was dubbed a "sexually provocative manner."
  • Ice Spice has not responded to the controversy as of Aug. 16, 2023
  • However, with great success often comes major controversy and the talent is feeling the heat. Since the release of the music video “Deli” in July 2023, the rapper has been facing major backlash due to the content of the project. Here’s the full scoop.
  • Ice Spice and Aya Tanjali behind the scenes at the Deli music video shoot in The Bronx

SOURCE: INSTAGRAM/@AYAATANJALI

16-year-old TikToker Aya Tanjali is twerking in the 'Deli' music video and folks online aren't pleased. ”​

She was in NYC in July for Ice Spice’s video, and Drake happens to be there at the same time!

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
nikka it's Monday, Ebony better drop the details :unimpressed:

He tried to get money from the pics from Kendrick but Drake's people said it was fake which led to him not getting paid. Now he's on some Rogues Gallery shyt and trying to bait Drake's camp into retracting the statements so he can get paid.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
The Riddler is back at it. I grabbed this from the kendrick reddit:

vvudyflzt60d1.jpeg

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I’m

AY YO- something I didn’t realize until last week about the teen girl above^^^

I don’t know if y’all recall, but there was a lot of discussion around one of Ice Spice’s latest videos because one of the girls twerking was UNDERAGE— THIS IS THE UNDERAGE GIRL FROM ICE SPICE’s video!!!
Thaaaaaaat’s probably why she was in NYC.

THE VIDEO WAS RELEASED JULY 2023!

• Rapper Ice Spice is facing backlash after releasing a music video for a song, "Deli," in which 16-year-old TikToker Aya Tanjali can be seen twerking.
  • Some felt it was inappropriate to have a minor dancing in what was dubbed a "sexually provocative manner."
  • Ice Spice has not responded to the controversy as of Aug. 16, 2023
  • However, with great success often comes major controversy and the talent is feeling the heat. Since the release of the music video “Deli” in July 2023, the rapper has been facing major backlash due to the content of the project. Here’s the full scoop.
  • Ice Spice and Aya Tanjali behind the scenes at the Deli music video shoot in The Bronx

SOURCE: INSTAGRAM/@AYAATANJALI

16-year-old TikToker Aya Tanjali is twerking in the 'Deli' music video and folks online aren't pleased. ”​

She was in NYC in July for Ice Spice’s video, and Drake happens to be there at the same time!
You cooking :ohhh:

Wtf :damn: :damn::damn:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
So this person is still currently employed by the hotel in question? Posting stills from the security feed, etc? What is all this?