Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Have we considered if the underwater aliens are involved? What if space p*ssy is the other vaginal option?

Kendrick mentioned off white sun seekers at the marina.

Off white —> grey aliens.
Sun seekers —> they need tans.
At the marina —-> where they come from.

Think about it. Find the jewels.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Coolee was a liar turns out
Rofl
He got me, even tho I thought shyt sounded suspicious
If so I gotta give dude props :mjlol: .....plenty of trolls during this beef. He just did it better than most. And I guarantee he got paid for that discord interview. Dude used one of the biggest beefs in history to finesse a quick bag off some discord cacs. Can't even be mad at him:dead:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
If so I gotta give dude props :mjlol: .....plenty of trolls during this beef. He just did it better than most. And I guarantee he got paid for that discord interview. Dude used one of the biggest beefs in history to finesse a quick bag off some discord cacs. Can't even be mad at him:dead:
Once he said he was Kobe we should have known he was cap

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Coolee was a liar turns out
Rofl
He got me, even tho I thought shyt sounded suspicious

Man yall were all in on that bozo coolee. Guy called himself "the kobe Bryant of rap" yet nobody ever heard of him before :dead: . Also isn't coolee what yall call Nap all the time :dead:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Maybe this js why drake made a House music album out of nowhere :dame:

Also there's these lyrics

"Done a lot of postgame talkin', but this one different
I told Lee to put him in the car, but don't pistol whip him
And definitely do not shoot his ass 'til you get permission
People got a heavy misread on my disposition
Talkin' loose, then hit me up after on some "Please, Drake listen, listen"

What song is that from? Anyways Drake need to go hang out with those trehs and bestie again bc Honestly Nevermind was very enjoyable imo

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Drake’s grooming history is extensive as fukk
:wtf:

From reddit
2 yr. ago

Drake's problematic behaviour with girls.

I did not know how to exactly post this as this needs a bit of nuance and sensitivity. Recently, I found something very disturbing during one of the deep dives I did for another post. I know this post will get lots of backlash, but I just had to get this out. People will say it's nothing but Drake's behaviour is making me question things.

Before jumping in, in no way shape or form I'm labelling him a tag but I do not understand why this behaviour is getting unchecked. Especially with minors and barely legal girls involved. Apparently Drake likes talking to teenage girls and his friend's exes.

Let's start from the beginning shall we.

May, 2010: Drake calls a girl on stage fondles the girl and kisses her neck and the crowd cheers along with it. In his defense, he doesn't ask the girl her age but how does it make it any better. He still fondled her without asking for consent in front of a crowd of people.

When the girl tells him that she's only 17 he tries to remedy the situation by saying "how the hell she looks like this" and "you thick". He jokes he can't go to jail and the crowd cheers along with it.

If this was the only time that Drake did something like this, I would have called it an honest mistake but sadly it's not it.

Year 2016: https://mtonews.com/drake-groomed-hailey-baldwin-at-age-14-then-started-dating-her-at-18

Drake knows Hailey Bieber(nee Baldwin) when she was 14 years old and has been a "good friend" to her. They know each other 'cause Hailey is bestfriends with Kendall and Kylie.

In 2016, Hailey was just nineteen where as Drake was twenty-nine. It's legal but here is the deal. Drake knows her since she was fourteen and Drake is good friends with Justin Bieber, Hailey's then ex boyfriend. Him going after Hailey immediately after her breakup with Justin makes zero sense, ethics wise.https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/drake-is-pursuing-hailey-baldwin-w20858
I mean why would someone go after his friends ex who's 10 years his junior?

Drake also got himself a similar "h" charm necklace that Hailey had a penchant for wearing. Ignore Justin in the background for a second and here it is.

Year 2018: Drake and Bella Harris met when she was sixteen. Her dad's a famous producer. Drake and Bella Harris Timeline

When she turned eighteen Drake rented an entire restaurant for her birthday. Um what? I get that they can be friends but she's just 18 and he's 31. Drake and Rumored Girlfriend Bella Harris Enjoy Intimate Dinner - E! Online

Also, in 2018 Drake went after the weeknd's then ex girlfriend Bella Hadid. Abel and Drake have been mates and collaborates since 2010. Drake helped Abel to step in the spotlight while Abel helped with writing Drake's album, Take care and also lend his vocals.

After her split from the weeknd and around 2018, Drake threw Bella her 21st birthday party. Looks like drizzy really likes throwing birthday parties. All of Drake's Bella Hadid Romance References in His New Song 'Finesse'

Take note that this has happened two times where Drake has gone for his mates exes and I know Hollywood's chill with it but this just feels emotionally predatory. It's not like he doesn't know these girls, he knows them since they were teens. It's not random.

Year 2019: Billie Eilish defends her texting Drake. Drake's 33 and she's just 18. She even comments that Drake's at a level that he doesn't need to be nice to her but that's a whole different level of power imbalance. Billie Eilish Revealed That Drake Texts Her And People Are Calling It "Creepy"

Maybe I'm reaching and they are artists and Drake is interested artistically and helps her with the industry but it just weird.

Millie Bobby Brown:

I can't with this interaction. For one second I was ready to ignore all of the above but this? A 33 year old texting a 15 year old girl that he misses her? and talks about boys? Tf is wrong with people justifying this? People are saying it's innocent but she was 15 and I don't think any grown man should be talking about these things with a 15 year old. Also, Millie posting this Millie Bobby Brown Doesn't Get Why Everyone's Being So Weird About Her & Drake

There is also this thing with Drake and the Kar-jenners and I don't know what to think:

Drake performed at Kylie's sweet 16:-

This whole thing has me questioning that why are people not calling this out? Am I over analyzing or this is something that others can also see but is being ignored? At this point I'm genuinely confused if this is predatory behaviour or something getting twisted 'cause of Drake being in the limelight. Or we only know about this 'cause the girls involved themselves are famous? Drake has a lot of money, wtf is his management doing? Why are they letting these things happen if it's innocent and purely coincidental? I have my doubts about that tbh. With all these horrific stories coming out from the industry, I am actually wondering wtf is Drake doing.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Maybe this js why drake made a House music album out of nowhere :dame:

Also there's these lyrics

"Done a lot of postgame talkin', but this one different
I told Lee to put him in the car, but don't pistol whip him
And definitely do not shoot his ass 'til you get permission
People got a heavy misread on my disposition
Talkin' loose, then hit me up after on some "Please, Drake listen, listen"
Bro really turned into a mob boss randomly :mjlol:

West Hollywood, know my presence is menacing
Cosa Nostra, shady dealings
Racketeering, the syndicate got they hand in plenty things
The things that we've done to protect the name are unsettling
But no regrets, though, the name'll echo

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man yall were all in on that bozo coolee. Guy called himself "the kobe Bryant of rap" yet nobody ever heard of him before :dead: . Also isn't coolee what yall call Nap all the time :dead:
i never bothered to listen to the discord interview, i was just entertained by him beefing with Jared on the side :heh:

i wanted to hear what Ak had to say about the bullshyt yesterday but he cut it off quick. i have no idea if he ever got back to it, i turned that shyt off when he started playing diddy’s son struggle bars 20 times in a row. :scust: