Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
2 episodes ago, Joe Budden asked “what if it comes out that one of the people in this battle has sex with trans women, what would y’all say?”

I thought that was an odd question at the time. It seems like he knew something back then and was dropping a clue about something he couldn’t speak on.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was better off pretending like he had some video footage :heh:

Admitting you have someone’s legal property (very expensive legal property at that) and trying to blackmail it back to them is stupid.

When you admit you “found” something and you admit you know who the owner is but refuse to give it back unless they give you something for it, then that’s stealing :mjlol: .

Remember yall thought he was a CIA agent :pachaha:

First it was Epstein, then dogs, now it’s trans people. I don’t want to know what any Kendrick stans search history looks like over the past 3 days

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
lol so kendrick got finessed into info by some random fakkit hotel worker
he told him bout a secret daughter , posted to glove because he thought had a drake mole
made 2 songs about leaked info
drake realizes this mid battle because he said he had a daughter, so he knows kendrick info is shaky and remembers he lost it at a hotel calls kendricks bluff
kendrick believes this, pivots his diss approach from daughter to straight pedo bars, spins internet stage clips, texting millie bobby and bakas adult trafficking charge into a your whole house is trafficking kids
drake makes a song saying he finessed kendrick with the info, kendrick doesnt pay the sissy his 2nd half
the sissy starts panicking when the beef is over and makes a twitter lol and only got exposed because he posted some shyt about a gay ball on his twitter
:russ:both these nikkas was battling off lies and hearsay wtf bruh
this one fakkit fired hotel worker finessed 2 of the top rappers of all time multi millionaire into a chatty patty beef holy shyttttttttttttttttttttttt

laughing-phat-tuesdays.gif
laughing-phat-tuesdays.gif

:dahell:

How you type out a wall of absolute nonsense?

Neither Drake or Kendrick got finessed. Dude got those items which were supposed to be discarded, and sent a pic to Kendrick. Who used it as the cover for "6:16" and "MTG".

Drake panicked and said he planted those items, which was obviously a lie.

That's all we know for sure at this point. Dude with those items never said Drake had a daughter, you took like 5 different things and combined it all together.

Fred.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so this person got the pic to kendrick. was shown meet the Grahams later
Probably because people at the hotel knew he had the items for the cover
On some "aye. Ain't that the stuff you kept from Drake"

decided to cook up this plan because they knew the cover may jog Drake memory and want the items back
and here we arrive at this twitter masterplan

Last edited:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Oh yeah, it's the same girl. Low-key glad, cause if it was more than one on that type of time :scusthov:
Most rappers.

As far as Ak, I know he ain't running his mouth about women.

And before you Google this girl, all her social media got deleted because she was fukking dogs. I'm dead serious.

Fred.

big business was the first person to mention it, if I remember correctly. She was on Twitter bragging about how Ak was cool with her fukking dogs.

I went to the mall or movies or something, forgot about it. Went to find it a day later and all her social media, OF, all that shyt was gone.

Ak is lucky this bytch jumped out the window posting beastiality on her OF, Twitter, etc. Because this story was about to blow up.

Fred.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 episodes ago, Joe Budden asked “what if it comes out that one of the people in this battle has sex with trans women, what would y’all say?”

I thought that was an odd question at the time. It seems like he knew something back then and was dropping a clue about something he couldn’t speak on.

:ohhh: :ohhh:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm still laughing at this whole thing days later. So basically AK after "Meet the Grahams dropped":

"I have word that the photo are items stolen from Dennis Graham (Drake's Dad) Suitcase"

Drake after Heart Part 6 drops:

"The people that gave you info are some clowns" then to "Oh yeah, I planted Everything, it was trap to trick you and all apart of the plan"

A week later, The Riddler releases video showing proof he has the original "Meet the Grahams" items from the cover and now Ak is on some:

"Look, I think Drake may have not been telling the truth about everything"

LOL. Look say what you will about The Riddler's tactics (LOL @ the cryptic messages), the point is he exposed the truth of the matter with that video. People keeping asking for "The truth" well the only one that has been proven to be lying is Drake with this video. How can you "Plant" something not in your possession that was left behind over a year ago?

37429d2b021c6d3f1dbdc07bcbffbbce3c77eb95.gif

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware

“I’m guessing his wedding ain’t happening right? Cuz we know the girls he actually like” - Drake on Family Matters

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was maybe covered
Didn't the person want AK and Drake to say the stuff wasn't stolen and that their lawyer may get involved
With AK coming out saying Drake lied according to yall
Is it still no hope for the items for the person

I think buddy over played his hands and expected a much quicker back down from them
Now that it's a public ransom that ebony person left holding a bunch of nothing

And that all these tweets are just for show/bluff

Last edited:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
“I’m guessing his wedding ain’t happening right? Cuz we know the girls he actually like” - Drake on Family Matters

:skip:

Kendrick rapped about hate/revenge fukking white women on his last album and admitted to cheating on his wife. I think you’re looking in the wrong direction.