Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
The average Drake fan has the IQ of a bowl of oatmeal.

It was me, I'll try to find it later. It popped back up around the time dude was crying about "I'M THE PRIZE!" accosting that one girl.

Fred.
Oh, I found it and posted a reddit thread about it way back in the thread

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Them look like iced out spiritual beads...

So some pressure may have been applied off of that fact that it's jewelry, super personal shyt in there, etc.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Don’t forget about this weird ass moment with this underage tiktok girl . She makes it seem like she can’t speak on certain things about Drake due to a legal issue . Drakes father follows her :jbhmm:

Brehs...this underage chick that said she couldn't speak on Drake due to some legal issues was in New York July 15th 2023. One of the articles brings up a protest that happened on July 17th when Drake was staying at the Mark. I think this underaged chick is somehow linked to the Mark or one of the lawsuits surrounding Drake. This thread needs to be pulled on more :jbhmm:

e9qqftK.png

NAn1fLY.png

When Drake returned to The Mark Hotel in July 2023, a 19-year-old led a protest and campaign against The Mark Hotel beginning in June 2023. Theodore Weintraub alleged that the hotel served underaged teens with alcohol during the pandemic and that they were connected to Epstein. The Mark Hotel filed a lawsuit against Weintraub on 27 July 2023.

The protestors also allegedly harassed Drake on 17 July 2023.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh, I found it and posted a reddit thread about it way back in the thread

Nah, it was a girl on Twitter before that. Her account got deleted when she threatened to expose him. This was months ago.

EDIT:

It might be the same girl though.

Fred.