Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
This KAnon dude most likely jumped out the window off nothing. This guy does a lot with charities, and these could just be related to that.

I'm not going anywhere near it, though. :hubie:
I hope so, but it's still odd it's all girls. No boys.

We shouldn't start a witch hunt, but it does look sus :hubie:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

He'd have to be 34.5 god :lolbron:

tumblr_pqbu0lyQ1x1xjlf3po1_250.gif

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The babadult might be a 69 god too. Wtf is up with his follows :damn: :damn: :damn:

He does alot of charity work, and is loved by the kids. This and his social media presence is how he mingles with all these celebs. Let's not vilify him yet. His follows look okay to me, just a bunch other disabled boy and girls social media personalities. Alot of the other girls are of age.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
yet another stupid deduction

i'm not supporting drake because i'm anti conspiracy hoe babble. i speak against conspiracy minded sickness no matter what the subject. I was just dissecting people who are still stuck on Covid conspiracies the other day. stop thinking in such simple times. the bigger issue is the frantic chaotic stupidity being unleashed behind this beef. the internet detective connect the dots act and the looney allegations. everytime this type of shyt happen and people are wrong they never double back to say man that was stupid. i mean on every page of this thread there's a different conspiracy trying to tie this moment into yet another grand conspiracy.

POLITICS
GOOD VS EVIL (DEMONIC shyt)
MUSIC BUSINESS COLLUSION (DRAKE IS A FALL PIECE FOR A NETWORK)

IT JUST KEEPS GOING...

shyt is RETARDED friend

:snoop:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District