Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
For my own reasons, I think his 'hierarchy of protection' is on a different line than Diddy and Drake. I don't have proof, just the way certain situations have played out over the years.

Oan, I glanced at everybody's astro charts and I see what homegirl was talking about. That Pluto in Aqua is not playing, it brings the truth to light, and all these ppl are very Scorpio/ Pluto heavy so it effects them more (in a potentially negative/ painful way, Pluto destroys to rebuild. Cole might be the only one experiencing a more positive side). Puff, Future, Drake- all Scorp Suns. The Weekend- Scorp moon. Kendrick- 1st house Pluto in Scorp. There's a big three joke in here, but it would be lost on you heathens. :hhh:
Pluto is a generational planet. Everyone you named other than Puff has that placement, just different houses. Anybody between 83-95 has that.

This is more about the Millennial gen learning the truth about the last generation of entertainers they looked up to in a manner that previous generations simply could not.

Daps
Nah I’m dying, if you can out wrestle Drake security. You can make it to the front door. :mjlol:

Every night the security has to defend his world entership belt. Outside the walls looking like a royal rumble setup, one person after another

200w.gif

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
Nah I’m dying, if you can out wrestle Drake security. You can make it to the front door. :mjlol:

Every night the security has to defend his world entership belt. Outside the walls looking like a royal rumble setup, one person after another

200w.gif
dave-chappelle.gif

just start passing out 5 o'clock free giveaway pamphlets to that address