So chubbs is the one who got shot? :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
Diddi Dance GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
:pachaha: I also didn't break down the square from Aquarius, bc... why bother? Don't nobody care. :skip: I had a few sentences addressing your objection but took it out... because, a, non astrologers don't care, and, b, I thought I did a thorough job explaining why Pluto in particular was important to the people I mentioned.
That was the big three joke, thanks for spoiling it. :comeon:
The point was separating Kendrick for having a Pluto in Scorpio didn't make sense as any 95% of millennials have that. Which means Future, Cole, Weekend, Drake also.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
The point was separating Kendrick for having a Pluto in Scorpio didn't make sense as any 95% of millennials have that. Which means Future, Cole, Weekend, Drake also.
Pluto in Scorpio is in Kendrick's first house. Now, please, everyone, go read this page than I cannot quote for some reason. You would think they were literally writing about him.

Puff, Future, Drake: Scorpio Suns, ruled by Pluto, specifically. They make it sound better than it is, they kinda have to, but nah. Even if you're used to it, being a Scorpio, the direct Pluto contact in square can be very stressful (read: life- destroying, the Tower card in tarot) if you haven't already done the internal work.

Get ready for a transformative and healing phase as Pluto enters Aquarius. This cosmic shift directs your focus toward uncovering and transforming truths related to your childhood, familial ties, home, and emotions. Opportunities will arise for you to address deep-seated issues, fostering a profound connection with foundational change. Having strong emotional regulation habits is important—whether that be traditional therapy/counseling, meditation, physical fitness, etc. It is imperative to make sure that you have something you can easily turn to because this transit can make you go beneath the surface but you are used to that.

You may observe that your reactions to various triggers now carry a hint of childishness, prompting a reflective examination of these responses. Consider revamping your living space to create a personal sanctuary :skip:—it’s time for some spring cleaning! This period may lead to reduced dependency on aspects of your upbringing, and your relationship with your parents could undergo changes. In essence, Pluto in Aquarius sets you on a path of healing generational trauma, allowing you to establish a new foundation for living. Embrace this journey of self-discovery and transformation.

The Weekend: Scorpio moon, ruled by Pluto, specifically. Again, the site I cannot quote. It's just good, sorry. I'm not writing all this out for yall ungrateful ass, but a Scorpio moon even loosely squared by transiting Pluto will indeed encourage a mf'er to run up with the blicky.

These are not random associations and, if you know anything about astrology, you know they're not. I hate when people play with me like this. I don't just say shyt to be saying it, yall should know me by now.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pluto in Scorpio is in Kendrick's first house. Now, please, everyone, go read this page than I cannot quote for some reason. You would think they were literally writing about him.

Puff, Future, Drake: Scorpio Suns, ruled by Pluto, specifically. They make it sound better than it is, they kinda have to, but nah. Even if you're used to it, being a Scorpio, the direct Pluto contact in square can be very stressful (read: life- destroying, the Tower card in tarot) if you haven't already done the internal work.

Get ready for a transformative and healing phase as Pluto enters Aquarius. This cosmic shift directs your focus toward uncovering and transforming truths related to your childhood, familial ties, home, and emotions. Opportunities will arise for you to address deep-seated issues, fostering a profound connection with foundational change. Having strong emotional regulation habits is important—whether that be traditional therapy/counseling, meditation, physical fitness, etc. It is imperative to make sure that you have something you can easily turn to because this transit can make you go beneath the surface but you are used to that.

You may observe that your reactions to various triggers now carry a hint of childishness, prompting a reflective examination of these responses. Consider revamping your living space to create a personal sanctuary :skip:—it’s time for some spring cleaning! This period may lead to reduced dependency on aspects of your upbringing, and your relationship with your parents could undergo changes. In essence, Pluto in Aquarius sets you on a path of healing generational trauma, allowing you to establish a new foundation for living. Embrace this journey of self-discovery and transformation.

The Weekend: Scorpio moon, ruled by Pluto, specifically. Again, the site I cannot quote. It's just good, sorry. I'm not writing all this out for yall ungrateful ass, but a Scorpio moon even loosely squared by transiting Pluto will indeed encourage a mf'er to run up with the blicky.

These are not random associations and, if you know anything about astrology, you know they're not. I hate when people play with me like this. I don't just say shyt to be saying it, yall should know me by now.
Excuse my ignorance but how does astrology work when the southern hemisphere has different stars and planetary alignment down there? When I was in New Zealand working i met alot of my samoan family, they showed me the southern cross and other stars my ancestors used for guidance on the seas that we don't have up here?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Excuse my ignorance but how does astrology work when the southern hemisphere has different stars and planetary alignment down there? When I was in New Zealand working i met alot of my samoan family, they showed me the southern cross and other stars my ancestors used for guidance on the seas that we don't have up here?
They have their own schema. edit: I was unnecessarily terse. Idk, that's not my thing, but let me look rq. Here's a link from a trusted resource explaining the changes and allowances made for the southern hemisphere.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have their own schema. edit: I was unnecessarily terse. Idk, that's not my thing, but let me look rq. Here's a link from a trusted resource explaining the changes and allowances made for the southern hemisphere.
Props. Thanks Harlem! Was just a random thought I had reading your post but realizing I'd seen stars and constellations from family down there we don't have.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would drake plant info that makes him look like a deranged sexual deviant who drugs women:what:.....what could he possibly gain from that?
Breh you not seeing the long play here. This is all part of Drake's plan including having a crowd of soccer fans singing about him being a certified pedophile :heh: .

On a side note it's satisfying using his laughing smiley to clown that fakkit.

Last edited:

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
if this is true...

HE IS A fukkING MORON.

this is supposed to be the calculated, 10 steps ahead guy, rappers shouldn't fukk with?

and we're supposed to believe he was so calculating and planted evidence? :heh:
Right....all this shows is that the old saying/theory is true not everyone can come with you after you get on.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen I'm going to speak to you like a man even if you don't listen. You are too old to be playing like you don't know what's going on. You been trolling since the sohh days with some bullshyt, over time us OG posters would have thought you would age out gracefully posting and being a somewhat a sensible mod. But crashing out over a Canadian actor who is cosplaying as a rapper and caping is something else! You good got damn well know what’s going on!
:dead:
This is like the message board version of meet the Grahams.