Veteran
Supporter
Daps

kevin-samuels.gif

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The car of the security company is registered to Drake and Chubbs is the only employee of said company? I guess the world just found out how Drake pays Chubbs :mjlol:

Opps driving by thinking he has legit security, but it's just fraudsey and Chubby :dead:
Worst part is Chubbs scared to use his hammer now he laid up in a hospital :mjlol:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
He does alot of charity work, and is loved by the kids. This and his social media presence is how he mingles with all these celebs. Let's not vilify him yet. His follows look okay to me, just a bunch other disabled boy and girls social media personalities. Alot of the other girls are of age.
This is the problem with internet sleuthing. That Reddit probably spread across the internet already and could ruin someone’s life.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is the problem with internet sleuthing. That Reddit probably spread across the internet already and could ruin someone’s life.
Yeah, it's the same way with the true crime communities. If you are anyone standing next to someone who is suspected of doing dirt, you will get strayed no matter what. I come from a journalistic background so that shyt really annoys me to see. But I guess it's better to overpoint the finger then let something slip...

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He does alot of charity work, and is loved by the kids. This and his social media presence is how he mingles with all these celebs. Let's not vilify him yet. His follows look okay to me, just a bunch other disabled boy and girls social media personalities. Alot of the other girls are of age.
Kendrick fans are some of the most unhinged people I’ve ever seen

No one is safe from the accusations and doxing from people underage to the disabled

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick fans are some of the most unhinged people I’ve ever seen

No one is safe from the accusations and doxing from people underage to the disabled
This would happen no matter who it was. It's just the fact that it's a big name like Drake everyone thirsty and hungry for juicy details and easter eggs to keep the drama rolling.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The car of the security company is registered to Drake and Chubbs is the only employee of said company? I guess the world just found out how Drake pays Chubbs :mjlol:

Opps driving by thinking he has legit security, but it's just fraudsey and Chubby :dead:

Drake stans still gonna defend this shyt though

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Pluto is a generational planet. Everyone you named other than Puff has that placement, just different houses. Anybody between 83-95 has that.

This is more about the Millennial gen learning the truth about the last generation of entertainers they looked up to in a manner that previous generations simply could not.
:pachaha: I also didn't break down the square from Aquarius, bc... why bother? Don't nobody care. :skip: I had a few sentences addressing your objection but took it out... because, a, non astrologers don't care, and, b, I thought I did a thorough job explaining why Pluto in particular was important to the people I mentioned.
That was the big three joke, thanks for spoiling it. :comeon: