Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
That specific part of the interview was pure KOONERY

Why would you put that lense on ya mans with the world watching.

If benefits nobody but some KOONS that get a kick out of it.

There’s a reason Kendrick didn’t center that in his image yet here you are drawing focus to it.

I thought it was weird and unnecessary for Coolee yo put that out there
Yeah, I don't think kendrick would like him putting a lot of what he's been saying out there

Him being a piru has been an open secret, but it should've been kendrick himself to confirm. Speaking for him seems like a breach of trust. I get he probably got caught up in the moment and slipped it out to push back against drake portrayal of him. But being too loose with info is a bad trait to have

Like we didn't need to know Whitney and the kids are in New York

Breh seems like a solid dude, but def talks too much

I'd anything, say this shyt after everything is well and done with

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:dead:
Now, why he sharing a video with Joe Budden on the title

/
Edit: about Buddens, didn’t he have those dog allegations on him as well where he was caressing them
full

Dogset keep taking Ls this weekend

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Ak stream just lit up, all will be revealed :krs:

I still can't believe this fat jamaican botty boy became the center of the culture :francis:
lol he ain’t the center of anybody’s “culture” unless they are Cho V Mo devotees, he is a fukking meat swallowing fat drunk actual male groupie, shyts disgusting

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
:dead:
Now, why he sharing a video with Joe Budden on the title

/
Edit: about Buddens, didn’t he have those dog allegations on him as well where he was caressing them
full

Dogset keep taking Ls this weekend

After all the patreon views and money he been getting the last few weeks, his dog a couple extra jerks lately :scust:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Let's go Kenny, step on this Ak stream before he starts spewing bullshyt with the Not Like Us video drop, featuring Bron C-Walking to it :damn:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
she says she thought he was kind of weird tho. he openly tried to flirt with her in front of her man and shyt.

Figures…

Drake isn’t really from the culture. Drake and future are cut from two totally different clothes, so I’d bet money Drake did some disrespectful shyt, some dirty mackin, something regular nggas wouldn’t even think to do

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I'm just hearing about all this right now but according to Grand - this Ebony Prince guy on Twitter is Kendrick himself? They're saying they confirmed its his burner.

Grand is a Drake meat rider and should not be taken seriously. Why would Kendrick, who hasn’t said a word publicly, resort to something that could be easily traced like a Twitter burner?