Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
You all have missed the best video of the night... timestamped. This guy may look nerdy but my gut is he seems legit (he really knows his shyt) and he spills the beans on everything Toronto, re Drake his pdf file allegations, gang links, even the weeknd.

who is this guy & why should I believe what he's saying, has he been proven correct about anything that's happened thus far?

I'm somewhat hooked in all this, but at the same time I'm not trying to sit thru a long ass video of someone just blowing smoke.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
who is this guy & why should I believe what he's saying,

I listened to some of it. He's knowledgeable about Toronto and Toronto gang culture/territory. Seems to know a lot about Drake and Abel from before they were famous famous but he didn't have too much to offer aside from "confirming" stuff that's pretty much already known. He like a white Ak.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Is anything about this clown authentic?:what:
I have never seen any Drake videos, so when they showed him dressed in fatigues all “war ready” inside his mega mansion I was :deadrose: like what the fukk is gonna come get you in the kitchen of your own home surrounded by your crew of chomodies, breh, leave it to Drake to serenade and then scare the hoes in one song!

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
I honestly think Drake & Metro was fukking the same dude on the low. Drake's career would take a big hit if we found out he was undercover canadien brother. We already all know Metro is fruity, we've seen him dancing in tight ass jorts in future videos for 10 years :huhldup:

That's DJ Esco not Metro lol

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Coolee confirmed kendrick is in westside piru. Not just affiliated
That specific part of the Coolee interview was pure KOONERY.

Why would you put that lense on ya mans with the world watching.

If benefits nobody but some KOONS that get a kick out of it.

There’s a reason Kendrick didn’t center that in his image yet here you are drawing focus to it.

I thought it was weird and unnecessary to put that out there.