DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps
ig.png

:dead:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
He also said he was made to leave the room before one of the more revealing tracks were played.

Can you think of a reasonable reason they would do that unless they knew he was an attention whore just like Daylyt (who I think he also said was asked to leave the room)?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
:wow: All because Kendrick had a punchline with YnW Melly

Kendrick is the GOAT. I've theorized Kendricks real beef with Aubrey is really over xxx. He was a big fan of x. And it seems like everyone kinda knows he had a hand in it so wouldn't be surprised if the feds get him for that as well. Aubrey's downfall will be legendary.

All of these things redditors are exposing have probably been known by the feds for a long time. Aubrey been moving like a straight dumbass :mjlol:....dude has no type of savviness when it comes to criminal activity.

Last edited:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Right now, why would anyone think this guy has more than just some of Drake's belongings?

Drake prides himself on being so strategic. He just happened to go to that hotel 2 times and leave a bunch of personal belongings behind? Until something real actually comes out, I think that was him planting the evidence. This unemployed bus boy is actually doing work for the boy and doesn't realize it :manny:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Kendrick is the GOAT. I've theorized Kendricks real beef with Aubrey is really over xxx. He was a big fan of x. And it seems like everyone kinda knows he had a hand in it so wouldn't be surprised if the feds get him for that as well. Aubrey's downfall will be legendary.
I've suspected this too at times. Drake being the one secretly behind x's death sounds so farfetched, but I guess nothing would be a surprise at this point if proof confirms it

Drake is a square at heart. Maybe all yge mob shyt could've went to his head and he set the hit out for the guy