Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it wasn't for the initial video having the actual items from the MTG art I wouldn't be paying this much mind. But it does. So I'm checking back periodically out of morbid curiosity. But this person drip feeding info and being cryptic like a fukking Bray Wyatt teaser has me reaching for my Wrap It Up button.
Well said. A part of me hopes this motherfukker will come through, but I'm not holding my breath.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
image.png
The Riddler went from promising y’all answers and proof on Monday to November :mjlol:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Coolee said he ain't know shyt about "dog bowls" and all that so you can't say how much Kendrick knows or doesn't know about Drake's weirdo behavior...

He also said he was made to leave the room before one of the more revealing tracks were played.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I was wondering this too. It reminded me of the art of a certain purported CSA survivor whose name is escaping me atm.

:skip: Just so I know what kinda ppl I'm talking to, do you also believe Epstein killed himself?
I’ll give you all the other folks you mentioned, but Carridine seemed like a weird freaky ass old man, he played that part in kill bill too well, he was probably into that choke play shyt. There are enough legit weird “coincidences” already out there without needing to add an old freak off dude into the mix lol

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
Nice Ablaq portal design on the floor of The Mark :ehh:

No surprise given the Jewish family links to the Metropolitan Museum of Art and Met Gala - celebrating global art, fashion and costumes.

A place of culture, it appears :lupe: