Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao

Ish worse than the dikkheads on here

That freaky ass nicca better keep Kendrick name out his mouth before he really turns up
download-66.png

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This actually has me looking at Cole more funny for even kicking it with Drake like that.
He seems like a 'good kid' to a certain degree, possible he didn't believe it. Cuz the shyt do sound crazy than a mf'er.

That's how they get away with it, by sounding so crazy no one else would believe you unless they knew too. Look at Kevin Spacey, how he handled it, how them boys turned up dead and everybody moved right along.

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it wasn't for the initial video having the actual items from the MTG art I wouldn't be paying this much mind. But it does. So I'm checking back periodically out of morbid curiosity. But this person drip feeding info and being cryptic like a fukking Bray Wyatt teaser has me reaching for my Wrap It Up button.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
He seems like a 'good kid' to a certain degree, possible he didn't believe it. Cuz the shyt do sound crazy than a mf'er.

That's how they get away with it, by sounding so crazy no one else would believe you unless they knew too. Look at Kevin Spacey, how he handled it, how them boys turned up dead and everybody moved right along.

Not to derail but wtf :lupe: A reminder the level of power we’re talking about

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Did Drake make a deal with hotel staff to serve alcohol to teenagers he invited to his room? He promised to pay the hotel staff money to keep it hidden. Something went wrong, he cursed out the staff, and fled the scene. The hotel asked Drake about it and he said it never happened, resulting in the two Black workers who served the alcohol being fired. The items were supposed to be disposed but his team forgot about it.

That’s what it sounds like…

Scenario is plausible but for it to work, they'd have to have hotel employees bartending in his suite specifically. If there aren't any employees in his suite, then there's no way this could play out with the bolded. But I could see a scenario where the hotel has bartenders for their Suites (I'm guessing this hotel probably has large suites) and Drake or someone on his team told them to do something illicit and they say no or they walk into a room and see something they shouldn't.

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If DA's using lyrics now, I can't see why it would be out of bounds for armchair sleuths to use them.
Using lyrics as evidence in court was a slippery slope in the first place.

Anyway, I hope this twitter nerd comes through and leaks some real proof of Drake being a freak. Otherwise all of this is worthless. Having gloves and a shirt is not a crime. Of course it proves Drake lied, but lying aint a crime either.