Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
We all know Drake killed him. That was true :demonic:

:wow: All because Kendrick had a punchline with YnW Melly

:pachaha: So what y’all telling me is that all along this singing nikka is really John Gotti?

:mjpls: So if all that shyt is true, wouldn’t that make Drake a real nikka? Kenny grew up watching Dragon Ball Z and playing with Yu Gi Oh cards, he not built for this. He better tread carefully.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
The Riddler went from promising y’all answers and proof on Monday to November :mjlol:
They been posted that.

I’ll give you all the other folks you mentioned, but Carridine seemed like a weird freaky ass old man, he played that part in kill bill too well, he was probably into that choke play shyt. There are enough legit weird “coincidences” already out there without needing to add an old freak off dude into the mix lol
Don't they all? Because that's exactly what they are. :mjlol:

I only added him because it fit my 'shallow hanging' working theory, I think its a signature. :ld:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
:pachaha: So what y’all telling me is that all along this singing nikka is really John Gotti?

:mjpls: So if all that shyt is true, wouldn’t that make Drake a real nikka? Kenny grew up watching Dragon Ball Z and playing with Yu Gi Oh cards, he not built for this. He better tread carefully.
Aubrey ain't doing shyt to Kendrick fakkit :mjlol: ....only came at x cause x was a regular kid with no street ties. Aubrey wants no issues with LA hoods. Pusha still walking around without a care in the world. Same as the guy who pissed on his leg:russ:......Aubrey a bytch just like you:umad:

NegaDuck

"F*ck Duckberg ho!"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of Duckton
Drake prides himself on being so strategic. He just happened to go to that hotel 2 times and leave a bunch of personal belongings behind? Until something real actually comes out, I think that was him planting the evidence. This unemployed bus boy is actually doing work for the boy and doesn't realize it :manny:
Soooo...Arbury, the "...war general, sеasoned in preparation.."

The boss...the one with the most to lose...PERSONALY went to plant the evidence?

Why would the "general" not have his soldiers do it?

More importantly, if that was him planting it...why waste the opportunity to use this footage for the grand reveal in a video for "The Heart pt 6"?

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

Kendrick aint a stranger to the phonk :wow:

Daps
What are these security cam caps alluding to and if this is a troll how did they get them?

Other than that I'll just take everything else with a grain of salt until further notice.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Soooo...Arbury, the "...war general, sеasoned in preparation.."

The boss...the one with the most to lose...PERSONALY went to plant the evidence?

Why would the "general" not have his soldiers do it?

More importantly, if that was him planting it...why waste the opportunity to use this footage for the grand reveal in a video for "The Heart pt 6"?

Slow down with all this sound logic my G, I'm trying to get these jokes off :heh:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ:Homie has to know someone is coming for him. I doubt he’ll get the money he’s begging for. Might as well leak everything you know and try your best to dip.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

:laff: come on man, shoutout Toonami and Kids WB