Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Daps
Did Drake make a deal with hotel staff to serve alcohol to teenagers he invited to his room? He promised to pay the hotel staff money to keep it hidden. Something went wrong, he cursed out the staff, and fled the scene. The hotel asked Drake about it and he said it never happened, resulting in the two Black workers who served the alcohol being fired. The items were supposed to be disposed but his team forgot about it.

Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it kinda does feel like an elaborate troll. Who knows though lol. Either way it's been entertaining.

I don’t think it’s a troll. I think it’s a case of people being naive to the things adult women consensually do for rich men. Drake smutting out exotic unattainable chicks and having them walk on all fours is some kinky freak ass ngga shyt but it’s not trafficking minors in from Indonesia …but that’s how people are conditioned to view it

Superstar
Daps
nikkas in here gossiping conspiracies that are tied to shyt like beastiality. Y’all need to go outside and touch some grass.

:hhh:

:manny:
It’s my day off, I JUST CUT MY GRASS, my girl just put our baby down for a nap.

Now I’m hiding on the toilet, with the fan on, like any real nikka with kids.

THERES NO BETTER TIME TO READ THROUGH RANDOM shyt! This “beef” has been the gift that keeps on giving. It’s a dopamine gold mine.

Last edited:

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know. If Drake really a predator and you concerned, why all the pumpfaking and diss tracks and choose your adventure type shyt. Just give the evidence to the FBI and have it leaked and that's it. This shyt getting corny af to me, even ruining the music.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think it’s a troll. I think it’s a case of people being naive to the things adult women consensually do for rich men. Drake smutting out exotic unattainable chicks and having them walk on all fours is some kinky freak ass ngga shyt but it’s not trafficking minors in from Indonesia …but that’s how people are conditioned to view it

Oh I 100% believe Drake is a fukkin creep. I'm just not sure where all this extra stuff with a drunken teenager waging war against a hotel and disabled small people who write for local BK newspapers plays into it. It's a lot to keep up with.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Did Drake make a deal with hotel staff to serve alcohol to teenagers he invited to his room? He promised to pay the hotel staff money to keep it hidden. Something went wrong, he cursed out the staff, and fled the scene. The hotel asked Drake about it and he said it never happened, resulting in the two Black workers who served the alcohol being fired. The items were supposed to be disposed but his team forgot about it.

That’s what it sounds like…
:ohhh:
This is masterfully executed.
This is some True Detective season 3 shyt.

They led us in some conspiracy to only reveal shyt was an accident and detective had dementia