7b396746-292e-47d9-a693-8417053842f9-png.5859132
Wtf. :deadrose:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Makes me wonder if Adonis drew something he witnessed first hand:sadcam:
I was wondering this too. It reminded me of the art of a certain purported CSA survivor whose name is escaping me atm.

Autoerotic asphyxiation, folks need counseling smh

The dude from kill bill was a freak that yes, strangled himself to death, but it was erotic affixation (sp?) like the lead singer of inxs.
:skip: Just so I know what kinda ppl I'm talking to, do you also believe Epstein killed himself?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I wish I had the time to take back all those daps I was giving to posts calling J Cole a bytch. Breh was just content riding his bike and making innocent battle raps. Kendrick prolly warned him this shyt was potentially gonna go down and Cole wanted no parts of it. No wonder he said his diss didn’t sit right in his soul. He wanted no parts of this shyt and I don’t blame him

This actually has me looking at Cole more funny for even kicking it with Drake like that. Cole was one of the few people in the industry (like Kendrick) who was a real down to earth nikka and DIDNT need to buddy up with industry weirdos like Drake. And it’s not like he had no clue what Drake be on. Seems like an open secret

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Did Drake make a deal with hotel staff to serve alcohol to teenagers he invited to his room? He promised to pay the hotel staff money to keep it hidden. Something went wrong, he cursed out the staff, and fled the scene. The hotel asked Drake about it and he said it never happened, resulting in the two Black workers who served the alcohol being fired. The items were supposed to be disposed but his team forgot about it.

That’s what it sounds like…
:jbhmm: I thought he was doing something dirty to little man, hence the ventilator noises on 6:16, two black American male hotel staff put a stop to it, and got fired.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
True, but this was a 4-0 sweep. This is just useless imo. Even most Drake Stan’s knew this shyt was over.
No but there is obviously something brewing in Drakes life that will eventually get out. Like Kendrick said “fukk a rap battle.. this a life long battle with yourself”

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Finally got done listening to the Q&A and Coolee basically reiterated all the stuff he’s been alluding to on twitter. A few things the notes don’t mention are the counterpoints to the question some people were wondering, why did this beef take so long to explode if it started at least a decade ago? 1. The dirt they had on Drake is relatively new to Kendrick. 2. Story of Adidon was the catalyst that paved the way. 3. Drake burnt too many bridges out of arrogance. This probably plays out a little differently if they’re being direct back around the time of the unaired SportsNation episode, when Drake is not yet on a downward trend. The conspiracy stuff is left up to speculation for now, so the most interesting part for me was that Kendrick is indeed working on a new album and that Not Like Us will be on it. Wouldn’t mind an album built around that song and hopefully, sooner than later if he wants to capitalize on all this.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
:jbhmm: I thought he was doing something dirty to little man, hence the ventilator noises on 6:16, two black American male hotel staff put a stop to it, and got fired.
i think it has to involve that guy. he said “jimmy brooks would not have been proud” or something like that