Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
The one question I have is why is that lil deformed guy in the wheelchair hanging around Drake and his crew at a hotel? :dahell:

That's the moment things took a dark and stranger turn. Now im hooked….this is some movie shyt we’re seeing. :dead:
theres a photo of him with khaled earlier in the thread. maybe he met drake through him?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
rev_1_TBM_SS_PD_0340rv2_High_Res_JPEG.0.jpeg

Braman

Superstar
Daps
So in addition to being Kanye’s Illuminati doctor, Dr. Farzham was the doctor Kim Porter went to when she was feeling sick before she died

E3yl5VqXIAQ1BYk.jpg

To elaborate on this, the theory is the doctor is a handler for the ‘powers that be’, most likely UMG/Lucien. If you’re Lucien’s guy, certain people will be put in place for you/them.

First it was Diddy….Then it was Kanye…Next/now it’s Drake

Sidenote: these types of people may not just be doctors, security also. Ie Diddy’s head of security (fixer) was revealed in that lawsuit as Faheem Muhammad. Faheem was also Michael Jackson’s head of security. On the scene when he died :patrice:

They saying kendrick may end drakes career but he saving his life. :damn: Rabbit hole deep

Superstar
Daps
Why are 99 percent of your posts loving Kendrick and hating Drake for over a decade, and why do you only post around Kendrick albums or announcements?

:manny:
Because he’s clearly a Dot fan and not a fan of a Canadian pdfile/internet dominatrix/wannabe organized crime figure.

*Edit: due to recent unearthed speculation, @Nuuko is also not a fan of beastiality enthusiasts.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
What do you believe?
:yeshrug: I believe that, where there's smoke, there's fire. People were whispering online about Epstein long before he was put down as well. I'm sure I had several exchanges with the logic dikkheads itt on that topic back when it was relevant.

I believe that Kanye knows something, and been knew something, which is why he did the Like That Remix. This is the second doctor associated with him that ended up making the news. The other, Harley Pasternak, is also Canadian, and deeply associated with celebs who ended up dead mysteriously, ie, Brittany Murphy and that whole saga. He also followed Kanye to DUBAI.

:jbhmm: I have often wondered if Drake ever did his time in the IDF, or if this- his incursion into rap- is it. Does he hold dual- citizenship? Idk.

I just watch how ppl move and how these things develop, sometimes over decades. I make no conclusions til the bodies drop.

Last edited: