Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Interesting story but I think the big reveal won't happen because most of this is probably fake. Having a deadline allows for people to fill in the holes and create their own story while we wait. Account gets deleted or "I got what I wanted" on Sunday night

Yeah I got sucked into this shyt
I don't we'll get a "big reveal" but with what we already have we got a lot of information. The drake planting evidence story never made sense and this confirms that suspicion

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Did Drake make a deal with hotel staff to serve alcohol to teenagers he invited to his room? He promised to pay the hotel staff money to keep it hidden. Something went wrong, he cursed out the staff, and fled the scene. The hotel asked Drake about it and he said it never happened, resulting in the two Black workers who served the alcohol being fired. The items were supposed to be disposed but his team forgot about it.

That’s what it sounds like…

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Did Drake make a deal with hotel staff to serve alcohol to teenagers he invited to his room? He promised to pay the hotel staff money to keep it hidden. Something went wrong, he cursed out the staff, and fled the scene. The hotel asked Drake about it and he said it never happened, resulting in the two Black workers who served the alcohol being fired. The items were supposed to be disposed but his team forgot about it.

:jbhmm:This makes sense..

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Not gunna lie this battle is over and this really didn’t add anything. It actually would be more entertaining if this was Drake trolling leading up to another diss. And then we can get more Kendrick too. This is yawn worthy, just some bored ass nikka wasting everyone’s time.
The implications behind this shyt is way beyond entertainment. Lives are on the line

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Not gunna lie this battle is over and this really didn’t add anything. It actually would be more entertaining if this was Drake trolling leading up to another diss. And then we can get more Kendrick too. This is yawn worthy, just some bored ass nikka wasting everyone’s time.
Well it proved Aubrey lied about planting those items which his stans were trying to use as some sorta checkmate. Now it's only the daughter left. And that will come in due time :mjgrin:

Daps

Yea, I was thinking along the same lines as well. Not sure what else we're going to get out of this other than Drake lied about planting the items (which I think most people thought was fishy already)

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Well it proved Aubrey lied about planting those items which his stans were trying to use as some sorta checkmate. Now it's only the daughter left. And that will come in due time :mjgrin:
True, but this was a 4-0 sweep. This is just useless imo. Even most Drake Stan’s knew this shyt was over.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
e2947bc1-7061-4b53-adbd-0655ef901fd2-png.5859129

7b396746-292e-47d9-a693-8417053842f9-png.5859132