Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
How come there are so many folks on here that see all this “smoke” around Drake and his suspect activities, then come out with the practically verbatim statement “if Drake is guilty, he should die, if metro is guilty he should die, if Kendrick is guilty he should die…..” I mean, I understand some of you are trying to appear “unbiased” lol, but 2 things are at play here, 1; condemning weirdo chomos/sex offenders/traffickers is the lowest fukking bar there is, so because you are holding out hope that your “fav” isn’t as guilty as it seems before you decide to “disown” him isn’t a good look, and 2; you don’t have to lump someone into it that has absolutely zero smoke around him regarding DV just because you put all your “fan” eggs in Aubrey’s basket. Why do yall take the diss records against Drake so personal, at least Ak is getting paid a lot of money to act like half a f@g for Cho V Mo

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe that for sure, especially with a lot of other shyt not related to this situation. But They also go for the money though so when the story is lined up with facts they can't be sued for libel defamation they'll run it
This dude is a disgruntled security guard smh 🤦🏾‍♂️

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Let's be honest.. they ain't tryna "jog" his memory really... this is extortion :russ: I fully believe Drake was up to no good at that hotel...
EbonyPrince wants Drake to retract the theft allegations. His tweets extend and ultimatum to Drake.

Drake should take these tweets to the police and get his Rx meds back from the thief. Nobody "discards" Rx drugs en masses at hotels while on travel. EbonyPrince makes zero sense.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
How come there are so many folks on here that see all this “smoke” around Drake and his suspect activities, then come out with the practically verbatim statement “if Drake is guilty, he should die, if metro is guilty he should die, if Kendrick is guilty he should die…..” I mean, I understand some of you are trying to appear “unbiased” lol, but 2 things are at play here, 1; condemning weirdo chomos/sex offenders/traffickers is the lowest fukking bar there is, so because you are holding out hope that your “fav” isn’t as guilty as it seems before you decide to “disown” him isn’t a good look, and 2; you don’t have to lump someone into it that has absolutely zero smoke around him regarding DV just because you put all your “fan” eggs in Aubrey’s basket. Why do yall take the diss records against Drake so personal, at least Ak is getting paid a lot of money to act like half a f@g for Cho V Mo

Because all this shyt is WWE, and most rappers are actually pieces of shyt in real life. But if they actually do any of the sick shyt being thrown out about them, fukk em. That applies to anyone, not just these rappers :yeshrug:

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
where r you getting this info from ? , if someone like you who is not close to the camps saw it that shyt might fukk around and get leaked soon
It's already leaked that's what we're getting at we saw it, I personally can't 100% confirm it was 69 god but I believe it to be him

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
don't take it out on me :dahell:
fite me nikka :what: :mjlol:
on the real though, i don't understand how the last 5 tracks could be ANY worse than MtG.
How can you have 5 more diabolical tracks than that? i literally cannot conceive it.
It's already the best diss track in history for me, so maybe i'm missing something. How the fukk can you get worse than that? :damn:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Because all this shyt is WWE, and most rappers are actually pieces of shyt in real life. But if they actually do any of the sick shyt being thrown out about them, fukk em. That applies to anyone, not just these rappers :yeshrug:
lol but you should feel that way all the time, about everyone, not just when it comes to rap beef, and extend the logic to someone just because they fukking demolished your favorite rapper.