Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he’s actually a pedophile then fukk him

But y’all spent the last decade and a half sucking his dikk and now that the tide is shifting, y’all dikk riding the next man

This frog faced midget fakkit Kenny, fake ass anti christ, black messiah, Dr. Narcisse ass nikka, who isn’t any better and isn’t about shyt either

Nikka just jealous and wants Drake’s number one spot and y’all falling for it

And not only that, y’all letting cacs dictate the culture

Imagine letting a Starbucks drinking, scarf and beanie hipster telling me what to think or how to feel

Man, fukk y’all nikkas
my first post on this website was shytting on a drake song over 10 years ago

don't lump me into that bullshyt
:mjlol:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
He also bigged up drakes pen game though he’s not as Kenny to him . However this definitely reinforces the 20 v 1 outlook because it sounds like a bunch of hating . That people looked for a reason to get Drake out the game . Drake brought readily available items that were up for auction , who stopped Kenny or someone from pacs ring . IF all these niccas who care now cared they should have brought it. They were mad he’s bi racial and from Canada and gonna be made the boss of rap by Lucian it seems like

My point exactly. These Cali dudes pitching and crying over the 2pac ring, they could have easily bought that and had it

I really don't like the angle they using about drake "collecting rap artifacts" but calling him a fan simultaneously. He bought the shyt because he was a fan :dead: .what exactly is the problem there?

Anyways this cooler guy is claiming to be kobe Bryant :what:

Zach bia went from club promoter to dj to social media mastermind :what: .

Come on man some of this shyt too far gone

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
And if nothing comes up, do they get to ban the IP's of you Drake hating fakkits too? Because hatres are worse than the stanley's. I can't defend their behavior, but they like the guy's music and defend him because of it. I promise you've never met Drake in your life but you got thousands of posts dedicated to hating that mf'er on here. Re-evaluate your life :francis:

Plenty has already factually come up but you keep ignoring it cuz u want to be Drake

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
And if nothing comes up, do they get to ban the IP's of you Drake hating fakkits too? Because hatres are worse than the stanley's. I can't defend their behavior, but they like the guy's music and defend him because of it. I promise you've never met Drake in your life but you got thousands of posts dedicated to hating that mf'er on here. Re-evaluate your life :francis:

You're top of the list my guy.

I'm just saying if this goes south for Drake there will be consequences for your actions.

I actually mess with some of Drake's music but that doesn't mean I'm excusing sexual depravity. But that's okay then posts have been made. It's too late to go back now. Y'all have planted your flag.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
If he’s actually a pedophile then fukk him

But y’all spent the last decade and a half sucking his dikk and now that the tide is shifting, y’all dikk riding the next man

This frog faced midget fakkit Kenny, fake ass anti christ, black messiah, Dr. Narcisse ass nikka, who isn’t any better and isn’t about shyt either

Nikka just jealous and wants Drake’s number one spot and y’all falling for it

And not only that, y’all letting cacs dictate the culture

Imagine letting a Starbucks drinking, scarf and beanie wearing, hipster tell me what to think or how to feel

Man, fukk y’all nikkas

:mjlol: look up to Drake, brehs.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Metro is a PDF too and Dot not burying Drake so that fruity booty doesn't have to play the drums on some men's asses in jail :francis:

Also this guy's X name is @ItalianFiesta :comeon:
This makes Kenny look terrible. Also no offense but this really sounds like a 20 v 1 based on hating lol . I guess joe was right about the Lucian thing that seemed to the catalyst . Also wtf metro a pdf ,? Why they just worried about Drake then

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
You're top of the list my guy.

I'm just saying if this goes south for Drake there will be consequences for your actions.

I actually mess with some of Drake's music but that doesn't mean I'm excusing sexual depravity. But that's okay then posts have been made. It's too late to go back now. Y'all have planted your flag.

I've said from day 1 post 1 if Drake is a pedo he should DIE and I will pull the switch myself. Same for Metro Groomin. Same for Kenny if he's a wife beater. IDGAF about none of these bozos outside of their music. THAT is where my flag is planted. I can easily click delete and be done with any of them, plenty of good musicians in the world. Your hate is ruining your life, go find somebody to hug :camby:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
This makes Kenny look terrible. Also no offense but this really sounds like a 20 v 1 based on hating lol . I guess joe was right about the Lucian thing that seemed to the catalyst . Also wtf metro a pdf ,? Why they just worried about Drake then

Did you miss the few days #MetroGroomin was trending earlier this week? He dug up old tweets where he said some insane fukking things, including pics of a 13 year old and him saying fukk it I'll beat the case :scusthov: