Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
You right, he did say that, I was trying to write what I remembered after the fact.

Listened to the rest while I was working on some house shyt. Couple more notes:

- He had not heard of the dog bowl shyt until last night

- Confirmed Kendrick is recording an album, Not Like Us will be on it

- Believes Drake isn't dissing Future on these tracks because Future doesn't have any UMG ties, and could respond and say anything he pleases without repercussions.

- Said the shooting at Drake's crib was an XO (Weeknd) situation

- Said he took 150K from, and gave false info to, Drake ppl who came to Atlanta looking for dirt on K's family situation prior to Family Matters dropping. Apparently they never knew his real ties to Kendrick

So he a snitch too on top of being:childplease:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
says drakes best writers are worse than kendrick's worse writers lol
• ⁠if kendrick is Michael Jordan, Coolee is kobe bryant. Drake is Scottie Pippen, Chubbs or Beam is Derrick Fisher.
• ⁠Coolee was calling Beam out the entire time
• ⁠J rock, Daylyt, Schoolboy Q are in too

:patrice:

What is he saying here

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
I literally said Kendrick won the battle, reading comprehension is kicking your ass

saying you're not hip hop if crime wasn’t constantly going on in your neighborhood

and living in poverty with constant PTSD is as dumb as it gets, you nikkas are idiots

Reinforcing the cultural and social disconnect angle isn't necessarily glorifying it

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
says drakes best writers are worse than kendrick's worse writers lol
• ⁠if kendrick is Michael Jordan, Coolee is kobe bryant. Drake is Scottie Pippen, Chubbs or Beam is Derrick Fisher.
• ⁠Coolee was calling Beam out the entire time
• ⁠J rock, Daylyt, Schoolboy Q are in too

:patrice:

What is he saying here

that he's on drugs

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the Kendrick insider who was ahead of the game of basically every move has no idea what people are talking about referring to these wild conspiracies. How long before these freaks in here start discrediting him? :mjlol:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
So the Kendrick insider who was ahead of the game of basically every move has no idea what people are talking about referring to these wild conspiracies. How long before these freaks in here start discrediting him? :mjlol:

Just know we'll be pushing for IP bans of the Drake defenders if the evidence does come out that he's a predator.

We got the receipts of y'all up in all these threads so that shyt will not be forgotten.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yes and yes and no but I personally think it was him going by the voice

Ehhh I mean if a video comes out and they can prove it's Drake, it's over but I think we are a long ways away from something like that happening.

If people are only interested in what's been revealed in this thread...

Only read the first few pages. Everything else is speculation.

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'm sure the authorities are tracking this, but for a "street nikka" he surely put the blame on XO for the shyt that's happening at Drake house.

Shorty really called Boi-1da, "Boyda".