BB Code
BB Code Coliiiii

:blessed:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My point exactly. These Cali dudes pitching and crying over the 2pac ring, they could have easily bought that and had it

I really don't like the angle they using about drake "collecting rap artifacts" but calling him a fan simultaneously. He bought the shyt because he was a fan :dead: .what exactly is the problem there?

Anyways this cooler guy is claiming to be kobe Bryant :what:

Zach bia went from club promoter to dj to social media mastermind :what: .

Come on man some of this shyt too far gone

Nobody wanted to buy Pac's ring because it's weirdo sh*t. Same as Drake buying a mic Pusha T used.

If you don't get it whatever :yeshrug: collecting random items from various rappers is stan behavior. You're asking why didn't they buy these things when nobody normal would even entertain the thought.

Fred.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I have nothing to add here except this dude's initial Tweet was assumed to be about the "Not Like Us" video dropping, based on nothing.

It was actually about whatever is going on in this thread.

Fred.
Bruh I'm over this shyt. @ me when music drops

This shyt is getting aggy

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
agreed on the bolded

most of what people are putting on top of it is the conspiracy babble. rich people having means and access abusing it is as ancient as time. politicians, bosses, entertainers. human nature. it happens in the industry because there are many rich with influence in the industry DOES NOT MEAN IT'S INDUSTRY SANCTIONED ACTIVITY OR THEY ALL IN IT TOGETHER. that's the extra sauce people pouring on this shyt and jumping to connect the dots. shyt like someone looking at a picture of a shirt and coming up with wild theories about the imagery and what is revealing. that is the mental masturbation conspiracy nuts do, the need to be apart of the story. they want to also be important and insert themselves into these narratives. as heroes or truth revealers etc. that's why they start to embellish when the truth don't match how they want the narrative to play out. that is why all of this shyt becomes a circus. nobody is here for accuracy or actual truth. it's all entertainment gossip and ego stroking. and all this sex trafficking talk is throwing people off. Baka was a pimp not a pedophile. I 100% can guarantee you Kendrick has homies that pimp as gang members and they would be charge with human trafficking as well.

I was calling out Drake for hanging out with failed pimps for many years personally on this forum when he started embracing Toronto drill rappers (many now dead). where were all these internet detectives?.. the average street rapper in Toronto has a human trafficking record. they all failed pimps. shyt is embarrassing but it's also common with gang members. Kendrick baited that point to make it look like it was something else. like they lining up teenages for Drake or something. now people ask why I don't like conpiracy babble. because the truth becomes secondary to the narrative. the story needs to as scandalous as possible not accurate. if we keep it to facts it reads boring. Drake hangs with a failed pimp and DM's teenagers. but he has not been caught doing shyt outside a hug on the stage yet. he look sus and people can build off the facts without the fantasy. i asked someone here a direct question above this post how Drake is tied to UK artist in human trafficking. dude wrote 2 paragraphs and didn't answer the question just tried to deflect but when he speaks on their connection he acts like he knows or has information that is concrete. that's why i say it's ego games at play with conspiracy nuts. they need some level of self validation from forcing their involvement into these stories.

beware of CONSPIRACY minded people it's not the same as being a critical thinking. just presented that way...
That’s what I been saying. Drake definitely is doing shyt that’s weird but when people try to incorporate blind items the Illuminati and that conspiracy theory shyt on top of it muhfukkas start to not even make sense. Like the blind item said drake was getting banned from some music festival but once people found the article about it it turns out the blind item was done like almost 12 hours or something after the article was made. Just drop the info on the nikka if y’all got it all that other shyt is kinda psycho

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
You right, he did say that, I was trying to write what I remembered after the fact.

Listened to the rest while I was working on some house shyt. Couple more notes:

- He had not heard of the dog bowl shyt until last night

- Confirmed Kendrick is recording an album, Not Like Us will be on it

- Believes Drake isn't dissing Future on these tracks because Future doesn't have any UMG ties, and could respond and say anything he pleases without repercussions.

- Said the shooting at Drake's crib was an XO (Weeknd) situation

- Said he took 150K from, and gave false info to, Drake ppl who came to Atlanta looking for dirt on K's family situation prior to Family Matters dropping. Apparently they never knew his real ties to Kendrick

So drake got the UMG Lucian devil ties with all this supposed dirt on all artists but they weren't able to find out someone proclaiming to be kobe Bryant of rap (that nobody knew of before the last 3 weeks) was related to Kendrick

:dead:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Nobody wanted to buy Pac's ring because it's weirdo sh*t. Same as Drake buying a mic Pusha T used.

If you don't get it whatever :yeshrug: collecting random items from various rappers is stan behavior. You're asking why didn't they buy these things when nobody normal would even entertain the thought.

Fred.

Idk if shyt is up for auction then it's fair game. Fans and stans buy memorabilia and collectors item every day. People don't fukk with Drake and are using it to make everything an L.

I'm just being objective here.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
So drake got the UMG Lucian devil ties with all this supposed dirt on all artists but they weren't able to find out someone proclaiming to be kobe Bryant of rap (that nobody knew of before the last 3 weeks) was related to Kendrick

:dead:

These dot stanleys got the one side of their tin foil hats extra tight when it comes to being logical :pachaha: