Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Seems like a lot of his album titles and song content is just him trying to shyt on women.

Like obviously a lot of rap is degrading to women but his shyt is a bit more focused and coded like not just general disdain but like degradation fetish.

The “slime you out” cover with Halle Berry..like wtf made you think that was cool to do especially without her consent?
Snoop AI, Halle berry, I pray these are the only people he didn’t get consent from :picard:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Just know we'll be pushing for IP bans of the Drake defenders if the evidence does come out that he's a predator.

We got the receipts of y'all up in all these threads so that shyt will not be forgotten.

And if nothing comes up, do they get to ban the IP's of you Drake hating fakkits too? Because hatres are worse than the stanley's. I can't defend their behavior, but they like the guy's music and defend him because of it. I promise you've never met Drake in your life but you got thousands of posts dedicated to hating that mf'er on here. Re-evaluate your life :francis:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
@KnickstapeCity

why you ride so hard for aubrey that you would tell another poster to commit that?

you think it's cool for men in their 30s to text 14 year old girls about boys and say they miss them?

what are you hiding in your own personal life you dikk obsessed weirdo?
If he’s actually a pedophile then fukk him

But y’all spent the last decade and a half sucking his dikk and now that the tide is shifting, y’all dikk riding the next man

This frog faced midget fakkit Kenny, fake ass anti christ, black messiah, Dr. Narcisse ass nikka, who isn’t any better and isn’t about shyt either

Nikka just jealous and wants Drake’s number one spot and y’all falling for it

And not only that, y’all letting cacs dictate the culture

Imagine letting a Starbucks drinking, scarf and beanie wearing, hipster tell me what to think or how to feel

Man, fukk y’all nikkas