Italy's first black minister has a banana thrown at her during party rally speech

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
It says apes and humans share a common ancestor. The first man was black. That means his brother must have been an ape since they both evolved from the same species and branched off. White people, then, would have come later and be a "more perfect" species. Use common sense.

But I stopped listening at the universe appeared from nothing anyway. Until you can answer the question "What causes life?" there really isn't much for us to discuss. :yeshrug:

Wrong. First modern man had black fur and pink skin. As the fur was rid of, melanin formed to create black skin because the hair was no longer there to protect from the sun's rays.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Wrong. First modern man had black fur and pink skin. As the fur was rid of, melanin formed to create black skin because the hair was no longer there to protect from the sun's rays.

What's your point? You're still saying black man came from a more primitive species. :heh:

Sorry, I don't believe in "magic" breh. :yeshrug:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
What's your point? You're still saying black man came from a more primitive species. :heh:

Sorry, I don't believe in "magic" breh. :yeshrug:

I'm saying, the change from fur to no fur is what cited the black skin. The ORIGINAL modern man is black, but there were previous versions of humans (as I stated) that were different in physical (and mental) traits. We're a TYPE of monkey, nobody says we came from the monkeys we see now :russ:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I'm saying, the change from fur to no fur is what cited the black skin. The ORIGINAL modern man is black, but there were previous versions of humans (as I stated) that were different in physical (and mental) traits. We're a TYPE of monkey, nobody says we came from the monkeys we see now :russ:

In evolution, isn't it survival of the fittest? Natural selection? The best traits live on? So if white people came after black people, wouldn't they have better traits? Of course they won't flat out tell you this to your face but this is the reality of this theory you're defending.

Also, you may consider yourself a type of monkey, but I don't. :yeshrug:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
In evolution, isn't it survival of the fittest? Natural selection? The best traits live on? So if white people came after black people, wouldn't they have better traits? Of course they won't flat out tell you this to your face but this is the reality of this theory you're defending.

Also, you may consider yourself a type of monkey, but I don't. :yeshrug:

It's based on environment. As Africans migrated they changed to fit their environment. White skin needs less sun exposure to collect the vitamin D needed daily because they possess less melanin to block the vitamin D. In an arctic climate that is important. Along with the fact that they grew hair to keep warm in the cold climates. While blacks on the other hand you already know with the bird nest hair and lack of body hair and the skin being a different texture to validate beneficial prizes in the African climate.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
It's based on environment. As Africans migrated they changed to fit their environment. White skin needs less sun exposure to collect the vitamin D needed daily because they possess less melanin to block the vitamin D. In an arctic climate that is important. Along with the fact that they grew hair to keep warm in the cold climates. While blacks on the other hand you already know with the bird nest hair and lack of body hair and the skin being a different texture to validate beneficial prizes in the African climate.

Yeah, I know that but that doesn't really support your position. See, black people and white people are still both human beings. When you introduce an entirely different species you have to prove that and right now it's just a theory that hasn't been proven.

Furthermore, it doesn't explain the origins of life. If your version of evolution is fact, how did the very first organism come into existence? That's where the theory completely falls apart, if it hasn't already.

Like I said, I don't believe in magic, breh. :yeshrug:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Yeah, I know that but that doesn't really support your position. See, black people and white people are still both human beings. When you introduce an entirely different species you have to prove that and right now it's just a theory that hasn't been proven.

Furthermore, it doesn't explain the origins of life. If your version of evolution is fact, how did the very first organism come into existence? That's where the theory completely falls apart, if it hasn't already.

Like I said, I don't believe in magic, breh. :yeshrug:

It's said that life on this planet arose from anaerobic cells in which gave off oxygen which led to aerobic cells which eventually evolved into larger more complex animals such as ourselves. We all came from water.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
It's said that life on this planet arose from anaerobic cells in which gave off oxygen which led to aerobic cells which eventually evolved into larger more complex animals such as ourselves. We all came from water.

Where did these anaerobic cells come from? Where did water come from? I learned in chemistry that water is comprised of 2 elements, hydrogen and oxygen. It doesn't just appear. What you're saying is unscientific.

I don't believe in magic, breh. :yeshrug:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
yup and sometimes they are just trying to make the person dependent on their friendship/emotionally invested so that when they say something slick, the guy is hesitant to check them because he's scared of making the friendship awkward. As soon as hesitation is felt, he owns your soul. Kind of what happened on that moment when Chris Rock and Louis CK were on that Seinfeld comic show.

i've seen it happen many times and not just on race issues...

EDIT for emphasis:

The look on seinfeld's face. Wow. And fukk Rock for letting that slide. I at least hope he checked CK for that. I was a fan of CK, but he dropped that "******" a bit too easily.

Good looking out, breh. shyt is sorted though. II was worried at the time. I live alone with my girl and them type of goons would think nothing of popping in, late at night and unleashing some unspeakable brutal things to a young nicca. But a mutual friend quashed it. The dude is gonna get his eventually. I aint even mad.

Racists arent scared of a black man with a gun. There is plenty of them around. What racists really fear is an educated blackman, achieving his potential, making legit money and helping his people. That really scares them. Because if blacks reach their full potential in this world, the notion of white supremacy becomes invalid.

So when that c*nt gets himself locked up again. Il send him a photo of my paycheque. Or my new qualification. Or my new home. Or my new business.

Use race hate to motivate.

:whoo:
Sounds wild, Breh. That story on the coli?

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Where did these anaerobic cells come from? Where did water come from? I learned in chemistry that water is comprised of 2 elements, hydrogen and oxygen. It doesn't just appear. What you're saying is unscientific.

I don't believe in magic, breh. :yeshrug:

Well, there's a lot of chemicals in our universe. They just so happened to mix a certain way and become a moving simple celled organism. Water was already on Earth.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Well, there's a lot of chemicals in our universe. They just so happened to mix a certain way and become a moving simple celled organism. Water was already on Earth.

:comeon:

Water was already on Earth but how did the Earth get here? Can you explain the origins of the universe?

Keep in mind, I don't believe in magic, breh.