Italy's first black minister has a banana thrown at her during party rally speech

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
The 'bytch' is a successful eye doctor and broke the ceiling and became the first black minister for a predominantly (99.5%) non black country. She grew up in a warzone and still became pretty damn successful. Even when she was racially abused, she still showed class. 'Dont waste food, we are in an economic crisis.

'Ugly bytch' indeed. If you or I become half as successful as her, we would be doing well.

Why oh why do some blacks have to tear strips off of successful blacks? shyt is as pathetic as it is infuriating.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Well white people convinced yall through evolution, the original man (black man) evolved from apes and white people are basically a later, "better" species.

Why would you then be mad if they throw bananas at us when you agree that we come from apes?

Atheism = the white man's religion
Evolution does not say that humans evolved from apes.... :snoop:

I can't believe so many retards on here dapped your posts... wow....

In fact, Charles Darwin preached the exact opposite of what you are saying racist white people believe.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Evolutions does not say that humans came from apes.... :snoop:

It says apes and humans share a common ancestor. The first man was black. That means his brother must have been an ape since they both evolved from the same species and branched off. White people, then, would have come later and be a "more perfect" species. Use common sense.

But I stopped listening at the universe appeared from nothing anyway. Until you can answer the question "What causes life?" there really isn't much for us to discuss. :yeshrug:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
It says apes and humans share a common ancestor. The first man was black. That means his brother must have been an ape since they both evolved from the same species and branched off. White people, then, would have come later and be a "more perfect" species. Use common sense.

But I stopped listening at the universe appeared from nothing anyway. Until you can answer the question "What causes life?" there really isn't much for us to discuss. :yeshrug:
:snoop: Soo much fail in this post I don't even know where to start...

"That means his brother must have been an ape":what::dead:

You should go and look at a timeline of hominid evolution to get a better understanding big guy, because this is just embarrassing...

I think you should read up a little more on evolution because evolving later does not mean "more perfect"

If you actually read books, you can check this one out
"Darwin's Sacred Cause: How a Hatred of Slavery Shaped Darwin's Views on Human Evolution"

There is not fake stories about burning bushes or turning water into wine, but its a good read...

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
Yall nikkas were thirsty as fukk on that italian girl thread lol

I aint never posted on that thread. Ion fukk wid em :manny:

Racism in europe is real, breh. I aint gonna lie. Some neighbourhoods and areas are unsafe for non white immigrants. But to judge 60 million people on the actions of a smallish fringe political party is unfair.You would surprised at the amount of interracial dating in cities like Milan etc. Its no real biggie.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
:snoop: Soo much fail in this post I don't even know where to start...

"That means his brother must have been an ape":what::dead:

You should go and look at a timeline of hominid evolution to get a better understanding big guy, because this is just embarrassing...

I think you should read up a little more on evolution because evolving later does not mean "more perfect"

If you actually read books, you can check this one out
"Darwin's Sacred Cause: How a Hatred of Slavery Shaped Darwin's Views on Human Evolution"

There is not fake stories about burning bushes or turning water into wine, but its a good read...

I'm good. The conversation begins with "How did life begin?" and your blank expression doesn't allow it to evolve any further.

See what I did there?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Racism in europe is real, breh. I aint gonna lie. Some neighbourhoods and areas are unsafe for non white immigrants. But to judge 60 million people on the actions of a smallish fringe political party is unfair.You would surprised at the amount of interracial dating in cities like Milan etc. Its no real biggie.

Im sorry breh but i cant fukk with over there. Im still mad as fukk those irish dudes wanted to fukk with you lol.

If i was there breh....
Gunplay gunplay limey don't want gunplay! Limey want gunplay have a limey dead by sunday!!!
:bustback:

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
Good looking out, breh. shyt is sorted though. II was worried at the time. I live alone with my girl and them type of goons would think nothing of popping in, late at night and unleashing some unspeakable brutal things to a young nicca. But a mutual friend quashed it. The dude is gonna get his eventually. I aint even mad.

Racists arent scared of a black man with a gun. There is plenty of them around. What racists really fear is an educated blackman, achieving his potential, making legit money and helping his people. That really scares them. Because if blacks reach their full potential in this world, the notion of white supremacy becomes invalid.

So when that c*nt gets himself locked up again. Il send him a photo of my paycheque. Or my new qualification. Or my new home. Or my new business.

Use race hate to motivate.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm good. The conversation begins with "How did life begin?" and your blank expression doesn't allow it to evolve any further.

See what I did there?
But know one has a complete answer to that question :heh:

The beginning of life is an extravagant idea that will take some time before we truly know, if ever... That is the beauty of Science. We ask questions and proceed to try and answer them using evidence

That is way better than religion where I can just say Santa Clause shyt out a turd loaf and used that to create the universe and it is believed because the bible says it...

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
But know one has a complete answer to that question :heh:

The beginning of life is an extravagant idea that will take some time before we truly know, if ever... That is the beauty of Science. We ask questions and proceed to try and answer them using evidence

That is way better than religion where I can just say Santa Clause shyt out a turd loaf and used that to create the universe and it is believed because the bible says it...

Why are you telling me about a theory and beginning in the middle? As far as I'm concerned, with no beginning, the middle is invalid. You're missing the most important part.

But don't waste time trying to prove anything to me. Quite frankly, I'm not concerned. I'm open to various forms of evolution. No problem. If you prove your view to be 100% authentic, what does that mean? Nothing because you still can't explain the "how".

For agrument's sake, let's just say your view of evolution is fact. You still haven't answered my original question. :yeshrug: