Italy's first black minister has a banana thrown at her during party rally speech

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Their best soccer player is black :dead:

And he's fukkin their baddest bytches

INFphoto_1883371-500x785.jpg

Ballotelli da gawd
BALOTELLI-WILL-WRECK-YOU.gif

they must be sick :russ:
Post of the month

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I don't know how he does it.

Italy doesn't have much for me to stay if I was him. Girls ain't that hot. I'd much prefer Italian Americans if our into only intaian girls.

But it to s his country so. I dunno

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most times they are nice / respectful out of fear not genuine respect.
yup and sometimes they are just trying to make the person dependent on their friendship/emotionally invested so that when they say something slick, the guy is hesitant to check them because he's scared of making the friendship awkward. As soon as hesitation is felt, he owns your soul. Kind of what happened on that moment when Chris Rock and Louis CK were on that Seinfeld comic show.

i've seen it happen many times and not just on race issues...

EDIT for emphasis:

Last edited:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
yup and sometimes they are just trying to make the person dependent on their friendship/emotionally invested so that when they say something slick, the guy is hesitant to check them because he's scared of making the friendship awkward. As soon as hesitation is felt, he owns your soul. Kind of what happened on that moment when Chris Rock and Louis CK were on that Seinfeld comic show.

i've seen it happen many times and not just on race issues...

EDIT for emphasis:

That whole special honestly changed my perception of Chris Rock. I get that CK is a comedian, but dude is way too comfortable. Jerry fukking Seinfeld even got offended

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their best soccer player is black :dead:

And he's fukkin their baddest bytches

INFphoto_1883371-500x785.jpg

Ballotelli da gawd
BALOTELLI-WILL-WRECK-YOU.gif

they must be sick :russ:
I wouldn't call them their best, as he's hard headed and has his hard head up his ass at times. He's a funny guy though, and he is a quality player.

And the bytch does look like a monkey, you nikkas need to quit fronting like you don't see the strong resemblance

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That whole special honestly changed my perception of Chris Rock. I get that CK is a comedian, but dude is way too comfortable. Jerry fukking Seinfeld even got offended
it definitely made me look at Rock in a different light. The way I see it, Seinfeld was just trying to not get in trouble (especially after the whole Michael Richards fiasco). Still embarassing though. And it's not even a matter of if you felt CK could use it or not, that's a whole other issue. It's that you can clearly see that Chris Rock felt some way about it and had that gut feeling like something was wrong and yet because he probably didnt want to jeopardize his buisness/friendship with Louis CK he just started compromising himself. In ther words, regardless of what you feel about what CK said, it's the fact that Rock lied to himself at that moment.

funny thing is how Seinfeld says

Seinfeld: i don't think he can say that
Rock : no, no you don't even understand...
Seinfeld: really...:comeon:
Rock: :lupe: see i work with him...

and then camera on CK looking :troll:

Last edited:

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
You're in for a rude awakening, B. The average Italian father would rather his daughter date a white ex convict that a black lawyer
Please explain how you know this? I have never been to Italy but I have never had a bad experience with someone Italian. Even if I did that wouldn't mean all/majority of Italians hate blacks. You generalizing a whole group of people based on something you read, saw, heard or experienced yourself. Which is ignorant.

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
I wouldn't call them their best, as he's hard headed and has his hard head up his ass at times. He's a funny guy though, and he is a quality player.

And the bytch does look like a monkey, you nikkas need to quit fronting like you don't see the strong resemblance

:what:

No black person looks like a monkey :comeon:

Dunno what self hating issues you might have :beli: or maybe you're a cac :patrice:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Please explain how you know this? I have never been to Italy but I have never had a bad experience with someone Italian. Even if I did that wouldn't mean all/majority of Italians hate blacks. You generalizing a whole group of people based on something you read, saw, heard or experienced yourself. Which is ignorant.

:manny: Don't say we didn't warn you. If you ever date and Italian broad and you're going to meet her parents please make a before and after thread

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

No black person looks like a monkey :comeon:

Dunno what self hating issues you might have :beli: or maybe you're a cac :patrice:
That bytch looks like she was an extra for "Dunstin Checks In", dont front nikka.

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
The facist who threw the banana at the minister is a member of the northern league. An openly fascist party that got 4.60% of the vote in the last general election. Out of a population of 60 million, thats quite a large number of fascists. But 95% of the electorate dont support them. Most Italians would he moderately nationalist, but not racist. Interracial dating and couples would be the norm in the bigger cities.

Any niccas wanting to visit but are put off by actions such as this, would be wrong. Italy is a great place to visit. Food and history in the place is worth the visit alone. Club scene is unreal. But when there, keep your wits about you. Fascists tend to stick to certain neighbourhoods, bars and areas. They have pockets of support in enclaves of Italy, Spain, Greece etc. These places tend to ex industrial areas, but now run down with high unemployment.Avoid these areas and you will remain relatively safe.