Italian Fox News host learns that Africans ran up through Italy & Spain

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
so much reach in this post. I don't even know where to start.

berbers are not indegenious to Africa. they came from the levant as white are how other current levants are and settled in the north of Africa. you know damn well whiy berbers are revered to as white in the united states. it's because most of their dna are causcasian from the Caucasus region. they just so happen to have a minor negro dna from mixing with us true africans. stop playing with me. I to high to go back and fourth right now. Most other africans including EAST africans(I know you probably meant to say horners and not EAF, but I'll forgive you) dna are indigenous to africa.
whether you except it or not negro dna=black in the grand scheme. berbers are white according to your government. so my original post that you quoted is spot on.

not entirely true: Their origin is part indigenous/part outsider from the middle east

Oldest DNA from Africa offers clues to mysterious ancient culture​

About 15,000 years ago, in the oldest known cemetery in the world, people buried their dead in sitting positions with beads and animal horns, deep in a cave in what is now Morocco. These people were also found with small, sophisticated stone arrowheads and points, and 20th century archaeologists assumed they were part of an advanced European culture that had migrated across the Mediterranean Sea to North Africa. But now, their ancient DNA—the oldest ever obtained from Africans—shows that these people had no European ancestry. Instead, they were related to both Middle Easterners and sub-Saharan Africans, suggesting that more people were migrating in and out of North Africa than previously believed.

DNA in hand, Van de Loosdrecht and Choongwon Jeong, also of SHH, were able to analyze genetic material from the cell's nucleus in five people and the maternally inherited mitochondrial DNA from seven people. But they found no genetic tie to ancient Europeans. Instead, the ancient Iberomaurusians appear to be related to Middle Easterners and other Africans: They shared about two-thirds of their genetic ancestry with Natufians, hunter-gatherers who lived in the Middle East 14,500 to 11,000 years ago, and one-third with sub-Saharan Africans who were most closely related to today's West Africans and the Hadza of Tanzania.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
not entirely true: Their origin is part indigenous/part outsider from the middle east

Oldest DNA from Africa offers clues to mysterious ancient culture​

He's one of those "True african" people

He been trying to pull people's "Black" african card for the longest that I been here first it was Horners(and East africans altho he caps like didnt)

Now he doing it to the Moors:mjlol:

I don't think Africans are "Black"(in terms of our modern context) anyway so I don't really care

It's just amusing to poke fun of

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Italians know those tans ain't because of the sun. Full blooded Romans are just regular azz white people. That brown skin comes from the Sons of Ham dikking down the Daughters of Viteliu
Ive been to Italy a couple of times. Everything south of Rome, those dont look like normal cacs to me. North Italians are just average white looking but the southerners look very different. I think during the 80s the northern italian soccer clubs used to call the southern fans Africans to make them mad :russ:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So biracials aren't black but there's a need to puff our chests over the 0.8% Sub-Saharan African blood a Sicilian or Spaniard may have?

Apparently Black Africans aren't Black either according to the resident Coli geneticists and genealogists..but biracials and European admixture brehs are:mjlol:

:mjpls:

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps

Imagine if this scene was in a modern movie. People would lose their minds over what was said, despite the truth in it.

Tarantinos obsessions are something else...

Regardless of how one feels about QT, this scene is genius. The Dennis Hopper character knew that Christopher Walken's character would torture him to find out where his son was. so he felt he had to come up with something that would piss him off so much that instead of torturing him, where he might reveal his son's location, he would just kill him right away. And what would piss off a racist mob boss more than saying he had black blood?

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Apparently Black Africans aren't Black either according to the resident Coli geneticists and genealogists..but biracials and European admixture brehs are:mjlol:

:mjpls:

Black = ADOS. It is an ethnic description. Race doesn't exist.

SS Africans (South of the Sahara Africans) are typically richly melinated and have their own ethnicities.

:manny:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
No proof, no links
65% of post is just insults toward me and fallacies

Lol yeah I'm done here, keep living in your delusional world. Where moors aren't Black african"(none of yall r black really outside of just being dark as fukk) or that most people see iranians as white:mjlol:

Mr. "True African" man
You're the only one who thinks Africans aren't racially black. Which makes more you delusional than me. :mjlol: houseboy.
You don't deserve an eloquent response.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
She was still careful not to mention Nigeria :mjpls:
RespectfulHighlevelClownanemonefish-size_restricted.gif