Italian Fox News host learns that Africans ran up through Italy & Spain

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Italians know those tans ain't because of the sun. Full blooded Romans are just regular azz white people. That brown skin comes from the Sons of Ham dikking down the Daughters of Viteliu

It’s mainly north african but yeah there in some black in there. And btw it goes back to the roman era. The mediterranean was always a melting pot of ethnicities

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
i hate to break it to you guys, but most of her "African" genes are North African

which pretty much confirms that most of the Moors were berber and not black african. she even has west asian in her. which comes via North African.

It did mention nigerian, I don’t know how much be she has it

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
"Portrait of a Moor"

Painting by the Dutch Renaissance painter Jan Mostaert. Mostaert probably made the painting between c. 1525 and 1530

%27Portrait_of_a_Moor%27_by_Jan_Mostaert.jpg
You do know for every black moor painting that is posted, there are 5 paintings also depicting them as Berbers right?
You guys conveniently leave out the ones that show that they are majority no black. You might fool black folks who are clueless on this matter but not me

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Lol so the Europeans drew imaginary lines in the ground (North Africa and sub Saharan Africa) to deny African contributions to Europe and we’re suppose to believe them

It’s funny how we’re suppose to look at North Africans and sub Saharan Africans as two completely different people that have nothing to do with each other. That only happens in this part of the world and I wonder why

Have you even seen north africans? They mostly look mulatto or arab. Some look very caucasian. A minority of them are black

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
i hate to break it to you guys, but most of her "African" genes are North African

which pretty much confirms that most of the Moors were berber and not black african. she even has west asian in her. which comes via North African.
Was a term that was basically used to describe a Muslim from Africa. Whether they were black or looked Arab was irrelevant. They were moors all the same. It's similar to how today if you ask someone to describe a muslim, this:
FT_18.01.04_muslimPopulation_featured.jpg

is what pops into their heads instead of the following:
a1a34ab9f3514c0ca1ea592ab8e89d32_18.jpeg

or this
LzA2LzktOS5qcGc

or this
LmpwZw

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Italians know those tans ain't because of the sun. Full blooded Romans are just regular azz white people. That brown skin comes from the Sons of Ham dikking down the Daughters of Viteliu

Them grease balls the only cacs that suffer from sickle cell anemia..an ancient malaria based tropical disease :francis:

fukk em all the same though..:hhh:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
You do know for every black moor painting that is posted, there are 5 paintings also depicting them as Berbers right?
You guys conveniently leave out the ones that show that they are majority no black. You might fool black folks who are clueless on this matter but not me
are berbers not african? lol

i dont think africans are "black" anyway, no matter what group so i dont view moors as some "black" group

but in regards to africaness, berbers dont mean exactly arab as your putting it, berbers are as african as any other group.

Also, funny you went from belittling east Africans in the past to now de-Africanizing the moors,
You really out here trying to make West Africans be the one true "African group" aren't you? :mjlol:

Last edited:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
"Portrait of a Moor"

Painting by the Dutch Renaissance painter Jan Mostaert. Mostaert probably made the painting between c. 1525 and 1530

%27Portrait_of_a_Moor%27_by_Jan_Mostaert.jpg
This is a revert (convert) brother named Jamal Campbell.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
are berbers not african? lol

i dont think africans are "black" anyway, no matter what group so i dont view moors as some "black" group

but in regards to africaness, berbers dont mean exactly arab as your putting it, berbers are as african as any other group.

Also, funny you went from belittling east Africans in the past to now de-Africanizing the moors,
You really out here trying to make West Africans be the one true "African group" aren't you? :mjlol:
so much reach in this post. I don't even know where to start.

berbers are not indegenious to Africa. they came from the levant as white are how other current levants are and settled in the north of Africa. you know damn well whiy berbers are revered to as white in the united states. it's because most of their dna are causcasian from the Caucasus region. they just so happen to have a minor negro dna from mixing with us true africans. stop playing with me. I to high to go back and fourth right now. Most other africans including EAST africans(I know you probably meant to say horners and not EAF, but I'll forgive you) dna are indigenous to africa.
whether you except it or not negro dna=black in the grand scheme. berbers are white according to your government. so my original post that you quoted is spot on.