Italian Fox News host learns that Africans ran up through Italy & Spain

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
pretty much confirms that most of the Moors were berber and not black african. she even has west asian in her. which comes via North African.
"Portrait of a Moor"
It’s funny how we’re suppose to look at North Africans and sub Saharan Africans as two completely different people that have nothing to do with each other.
Have you even seen north africans? They mostly look mulatto or arab.
are berbers not african?
A lot of ancient North African history was buried. A lot of mixing went on.
Ancient Libyans had contact with Ancient Egyptians and became Pharaohs by their 22nd Dynasty.
Phoenicians from the Levant had continuous contact with Libyans around this time as well. So did Ancient Greeks.
North African coastline was once part of the Roman Empire. At times North Africans are shown as being darker and lighter.
It's possible they weren't "black" at all but a colony of Levant peoples that mixed with Egyptians, Greeks, Romans and Phoenicians.
By the time Muslim Arabs crossed the Strait of Gibraltar into the Iberian Peninsula the Trans-Saharan Slave Trade was centuries old and Arabs consolidated the northern portion of the continent.
It's possible the native "black" identity of North Africa was mixed out well before or during the arrival of the Arabs and the slaves brought from the south mixed with Berbers in low numbers. It's also possible Muslim Sub-Saharan "black" Africans were rallied into the Iberian Peninsula and southern portion of continental Europe as soldiers for Arab expansion. Before the Trans-Atlantic Trade got poppin' forreal forreal, there was likely a noticeable population of Sub-Saharan "black" Africans who converted to Christianity and remained on the continent or moved north into the British Isles or went back to the North African coast to become pirates.

I gotta book somewhere...
History of North Africa: From the Arab Conquest to 1830 by Charles-Andre Julien.

Tl;dr, Berbers were probably "black" early on, Pharaoh Narmer, but weren't by the time the Arabs invaded the Iberian Peninsula.
Any blackamoors you see were probably converts-turned-soldiers from the Trans-Saharan Slave Trade.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ok. But when DNA say tests say North African, it's not referring to black africans

Of course not..North African is also a recent term used to distinguish between Africans and Arabs. It doesnt not mean Arabs are indegenous to Africa.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
so much reach in this post. I don't even know where to start.

berbers are not indegenious to Africa. they came from the levant as white are how other current levants are and settled in the north of Africa. you know damn well whiy berbers are revered to as white in the united states. it's because most of their dna are causcasian from the Caucasus region. they just so happen to have a minor negro dna from mixing with us true africans. stop playing with me. I to high to go back and fourth right now. Most other africans including EAST africans(I know you probably meant to say horners and not EAF, but I'll forgive you) dna are indigenous to africa.
whether you except it or not negro dna=black in the grand scheme. berbers are white according to your government. so my original post that you quoted is spot on.
lol im no berber historian, but this is wrong they are not white, they are african and have been there. at best what you can say in relation to their whiteness they are a ethnic group with admixture of white and arab.
Similar to afro latinos and their identity being a group with african ancestry mixed with euro and native

as is the case with black americans even.

2nd, US racial designation of Berbers as whites is an outdated thing that goes back to an old ass Supreme US cases with Arabs. which by now needs to be changed and has been asked by many to have changed and updated to give people in NA(and the middle east) their own identity box and not grouped in with whites.
this same system that ruled Arab and people from the ME and NA as white also ruled who werent clearly white in some states as white(ex: Clear brown mestizo mexicans who some leaned native were deemed as white in places like Texas)

so it has nothing to do with the lies you believe in. Its just stupid cases of American racism that resulted in that.

Interestingly you only center on the US to spread your agenda and not the list of other Western countries that distinguish Arab(and as a result Berbers) as a separate group away from whites

Africaness =/= Blackness this has been a subject that has been covered by @IllmaticDelta and others numerous times. you of course just dont want to acknowledge it because it destroys this "True African" complex you have, thinking just cause you west african and dark(assuming) with "true negro" features you the "real Black man"

:pachaha:man foh, yall such "true africans" but that didnt stop yall from selling others like you huh:lolbron:

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Ancient Libyans had contact with Ancient Egyptians and became Pharaohs by their 22nd Dynasty.
Phoenicians from the Levant had continuous contact with Libyans around this time as well. So did Ancient Greeks.
North African coastline was once part of the Roman Empire. At times North Africans are shown as being darker and lighter.
It's possible they weren't "black" at all but a colony of Levant peoples that mixed with Egyptians, Greeks, Romans and Phoenicians.
By the time Muslim Arabs crossed the Strait of Gibraltar into the Iberian Peninsula the Trans-Saharan Slave Trade was centuries old and Arabs consolidated the northern portion of the continent.
It's possible the native "black" identity of North Africa was mixed out well before or during the arrival of the Arabs and the slaves brought from the south mixed with Berbers in low numbers. It's also possible Muslim Sub-Saharan "black" Africans were rallied into the Iberian Peninsula and southern portion of continental Europe as soldiers for Arab expansion. Before the Trans-Atlantic Trade got poppin' forreal forreal, there was likely a noticeable population of Sub-Saharan "black" Africans who converted to Christianity and remained on the continent or moved north into the British Isles or went back to the North African coast to become pirates.

History of North Africa: From the Arab Conquest to 1830 by Charles-Andre Julien.

Tl;dr, Berbers were probably "black" early on, Pharaoh Narmer, but weren't by the time the Arabs invaded the Iberian Peninsula.
Any blackamoors you see were probably converts-turned-soldiers from the Trans-Saharan Slave Trade.
lol im no berber historian, but this is wrong they are not white, they are african and have been there. at best what you can say in relation to their whiteness they are a ethnic group with admixture of white and arab.
Similar to afro latinos and their identity being a group with african ancestry mixed with euro and native

as is the case with black americans even.

2nd, US racial designation of Berbers as whites is an outdated thing that goes back to an old ass Supreme US cases with Arabs. which by now needs to be changed and has been asked by many to have changed and updated to give people in NA(and the middle east) their own identity box and not grouped in with whites.
this same system that ruled Arab and people from the ME and NA as white also ruled who werent clearly white in some states as white(ex: Clear brown mestizo mexicans who some leaned native were deemed as white in places like Texas)

so it has nothing to do with the lies you believe in. Its just stupid American racism that resulted in that.

Interestingly you only center on the US to spread your agenda and not the list of other Western countries that distinguish Arab(and as a result Berbers) as a separate group away from whites

Africaness =/= Blackness this has been a subject that has been covered by @IllmaticDelta and others numerous times. you of course just dont want to acknowledge it because it destroys this "True African" complex you have, thinking just cause you west african and dark(assuming) with "true negro" features you the "real Black man"

:pachaha:man foh, yall such "true africans" but that didnt stop yall from selling others like you huh:lolbron:
yeah, whatever breh.

I'll dissect this shyt later on when I wake up later on and school you. I'm trying to enjoy my high and finish this netflx series. so much wrong in this post :snoop:
both of these quotes

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

yeah, whatever breh.

I'll dissect this shyt later on when I wake up later on and school you. I'm trying to enjoy my high and finish this netflx series. so much wrong in this post :snoop:
both of these quotes
any person like you who uses US racial categorization of Arabs/berbers under white category. As support for their argument that "Moors are not african, Berbers are white"

Is not somebody who can prove anybody wrong in this case

im not saying i am absolutely right, but i doubt an idiot like you will be the one to correct me, "True African" man

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
The hell was the point of this scene :pachaha:

Or the clip in OP? I watched 2 minutes and it was just her getting her DNA facts spouted at her

They were setting dude up to interrogate him about the whereabouts of his son from what I remember and Walken's character is like I can spot a liar on account of being a Sicilian and we're masters of that shyt so old creh starts telling him about how he's been doing some reading and he learned that Sicilians are actually part African. Of course he couldn't just say black or African since it's QT with his racist crackin ass :mjpls:

After the end of all that creh says, so was I lying? So he was fukking with dude because he knew if he admitted he was telling the truth then he acknowledges that Sicilians are part black. Either that or he admits he can't tell liars for shyt. Caught him in a catch 22. Then he says fukk it and lets three off in old crehs head out of frustration, plus they never got the info.

Daps
I thought the Europeans used the term 'Moor' to refer to anyone that wasn't European or to people that specifically came from the greater Africa. That would explain why there are so many different interpretacions of the darkness of their skin wouldn't it?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
any person like you who uses US racial categorization of Arabs/berbers under white category. As support for their argument that "Moors are not african, Berbers are white"

Is not somebody who can prove anybody wrong in this case

im not saying i am absolutely right, but i doubt an idiot like you will be the one to correct me, "True African" man
my original post was actually about moors not being BLACK african not that they weren't africans
I might be an idiot, but you clearly care about my opinion more than I care about yours, which is why you keep quoting me and writing these long ados babble that doesn't matter in the grand scheme.
it's pretty clear that your are on your period again and is looking for an argument like one of my hoes I have unfinished business with and not actually looking to learn so I'll just get down to you level, little nikka.
so I guess it would be better if most people use your racial categorization over the US right? only, online radicalized suburban negros like you who found your blackness when you went to college, use that dumbass racial logic. at the end of the day, most normal people regardless of color see non-Maghreb Africans as black and see Maghreb as nonblack. and i love that you will keep getting mad about it.
most of their geneflow comes from southern europe(white) and west asians(white) you can say the us racial category is stupid but even in other develop countries, most citizens would say west asians like syrian, lebanese, iranians are white who just so happen to not be from europe, because they are not delusional like you. the US racial base and most normal people are much more correct than you square ass house boy. you and and few lames in here keep emphasizing the fact that you don't think subsahran africans are black like we are suppose to care. you are in the minority and your logic doesn't matter. so I don't know why you are always responding to me. I don't care for your opinion, You are from Tempe Arizona, you just found your blackness 10 years ago. you don't get to dictate anything.
everyone in the world knows berbers=non black africans and africans=black.
get mad and keep shouting to the sky
on some weird shyt, you have replied to me more than I have ever acknowledge you on here, so what ever I said in the past that got you so scorn, I apologize. Just stop quoting me. you and I are not on the same life pattern, generation, lifestyle, culture and level so I don't care for your opinion. I don't respect your opinion, I don't acknowledge you, just stop quoting me and acting sassy.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I thought the Europeans used the term 'Moor' to refer to anyone that wasn't European or to people that specifically came from the greater Africa. That would explain why there are so many different interpretacions of the darkness of their skin wouldn't it?
There was no such thing as Europe until after Rome fell and the outer territories of wildling tribes consolidated into their own nation states

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Ancient Egyptian depictions of "Libyans" (Berbers) show them as light-skinned people, with tattoos on their skin and feathers in their hair.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When the lady was giving the host a rundown of the hosts family history it sounded like what Fox News opposes as far as citizenship :mjlol:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
her brother:

mike-tirico
This man is more accomplished then I'll probably ever be yet I feel nothing but sorrow for him

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
my original post was actually about moors not being BLACK african not that they weren't africans
I might be an idiot, but you clearly care about my opinion more than I care about yours, which is why you keep quoting me and writing these long ados babble that doesn't matter in the grand scheme.
it's pretty clear that your are on your period again and is looking for an argument like one of my hoes I have unfinished business with and not actually looking to learn so I'll just get down to you level, little nikka.
so I guess it would be better if most people use your racial categorization over the US right? only, online radicalized suburban negros like you who found your blackness when you went to college, use that dumbass racial logic. at the end of the day, most normal people regardless of color see non-Maghreb Africans as black and see Maghreb as nonblack. and i love that you will keep getting mad about it.
most of their geneflow comes from southern europe(white) and west asians(white) you can say the us racial category is stupid but even in other develop countries, most citizens would say west asians like syrian, lebanese, iranians are white who just so happen to not be from europe, because they are not delusional like you. the US racial base and most normal people are much more correct than you square ass house boy. you and and few lames in here keep emphasizing the fact that you don't think subsahran africans are black like we are suppose to care. you are in the minority and your logic doesn't matter. so I don't know why you are always responding to me. I don't care for your opinion, You are from Tempe Arizona, you just found your blackness 10 years ago. you don't get to dictate anything.
everyone in the world knows berbers=non black africans and africans=black.
get mad and keep shouting to the sky
on some weird shyt, you have replied to me more than I have ever acknowledge you on here, so what ever I said in the past that got you so scorn, I apologize. Just stop quoting me. you and I are not on the same life pattern, generation, lifestyle, culture and level so I don't care for your opinion. I don't respect your opinion, I don't acknowledge you, just stop quoting me and acting sassy.
No proof, no links
65% of post is just insults toward me and fallacies

Lol yeah I'm done here, keep living in your delusional world. Where moors aren't Black african"(none of yall r black really outside of just being dark as fukk) or that most people see iranians as white:mjlol:

Mr. "True African" man

Last edited: