Italian Fox News host learns that Africans ran up through Italy & Spain

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

Imagine if this scene was in a modern movie. People would lose their minds over what was said, despite the truth in it.

Tarantinos obsessions are something else...

The hell was the point of this scene :pachaha:

Or the clip in OP? I watched 2 minutes and it was just her getting her DNA facts spouted at her

mykey

Superstar
Daps
i hate to break it to you guys, but most of her "African" genes are North African

which pretty much confirms that most of the Moors were berber and not black african. she even has west asian in her. which comes via North African.
"Portrait of a Moor"

Painting by the Dutch Renaissance painter Jan Mostaert. Mostaert probably made the painting between c. 1525 and 1530

%27Portrait_of_a_Moor%27_by_Jan_Mostaert.jpg

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
i hate to break it to you guys, but most of her "African" genes are North African

which pretty much confirms that most of the Moors were berber and not black african. she even has west asian in her. which comes via North African.
Lol so the Europeans drew imaginary lines in the ground (North Africa and sub Saharan Africa) to deny African contributions to Europe and we’re suppose to believe them

It’s funny how we’re suppose to look at North Africans and sub Saharan Africans as two completely different people that have nothing to do with each other. That only happens in this part of the world and I wonder why

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Damn, I didn't realize James Gandolfini was in True Romance, Been decades since I last watched that.

Wishes i could see her eyes. But this scene is brillantlt acted by both actors. You can see the tension even thought they are both laughing. She scared cause dude got a double barrel shotgun, in her hotel room and ob waiting for her, and Gandolfini is definitely up to no good but hes not angry (which is scarier) and the only agression you can initially sense from him is the double barrel shotgun And the fact that he let himself in.

Classic movie.