Italian Food is the woat food

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:unimpressed:

"If you're eating pasta only once a week, you're doing it wrong. According to survey data by YouGov and Bertolli, 90% of Italians eat pasta multiple times a week, while only 23% of Americans eat pasta more than once a week. Better yet, about 25% of Italians eat pasta every day, while only 2% of Americans fessed up to eating pasta daily. Even so, Italians aren't shoving boatloads of pasta into their mouths on the reg, which may help explain their lower rates of obesity."
Its like Asians with rice, another super carb/starch food item but they arent as obese as us.

Americans just have lack of portion control.

Also this thread is hilarious, when you go to a real italian restaurant its almost impossible to even find spaghetti on the menu :dead: some even have “anti pasta” part of their menu

italy is surrounded by the sea, why dont you think theyd have a heavy sea food based menu :dwillhuh:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Not necessarily bad, but the most basic shiit

Every single major dish is just a variation of pasta, meat, sauce and cheese.

210211140150-02-classic-italian-dishes.jpg

ItalianFood.png

Homemade-Ground-Beef-Lasagna-800x530.png

italian_2000x1125.jpg

Post frozen foods and call it italian brehs

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My sentiment about basic Italian food is that it’s usually overpriced for the actual ingredients and preparation. There no reason why basic dishes like spaghetti, etc shouldn’t be the same price as your typical Asian meal here in the city. In fact, I think Italian food is more expensive than Japanese food which makes no sense to me. Usually way less ingredients, meat and vegetables when you compare their main dishes.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Italian food is something I could go the rest of my life without eating. But I also recognize that I'm in the minority on this.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I’m not on some “I’m gonna jump to the defense of Italians” type shyt, but they’ve legit had some of the GOAT cuisine in the history of Mankind. Their shyt has highly influenced the way Western Society consumes food. From Pizza to Pasta. shyt that people in The Americas literally consume everyday by the millions. You’re full of shyt if you deny this.
:yeshrug:

That’s like an Italian or any old cac attempting to deny the influence that Black Americans have had/have in music (Rock & Roll, Pop, Hip Hop, Country, Blues, Reggaeton etc.), sports, politics, fashion, and America generally as a whole.
:francis: