Italian Food is the woat food

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Smh fukk all that. Im tired of a select few cuisines and items getting passes to be lackluster and overrated. :camby:

Italian is overrated. no im not going to tuscany to eat squid ink pasta. if thats the case, dont say italian is good, say your obscure diner in naples with fresh squid ink is good, not the food style. And ima catch some negs for this, but this same thing goes for pizza. Specifically NY pizza since nikkas wanna brag.:camby:

Mexican is also in the same boat as italian. And no i dont fukking like traditional mexican food either :camby:
Sounds like you need to stick to chicken tenders, goofy

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
nikkas acting like simple = worst.

Shyt basic man. :hhh:

WOAT is a stretch ...I’ll concede that but it’s HIGHLY , HIGHLY OVERRATED . Again , black folks DO NOT check for Italian spots like that ... whether it’s American Italian (which most of y’all are taking about) or Authentic Italian .

Can’t think of the last time a negro said, “yeah mane we going to get some Italian” :krs: whether authentic or American.

I know well traveled , refined palate negroes and street negroes . And rarely, RARELY do I hear Italian come up as restaurant options.

Black folk cook that bullshyt at home . If you don’t know somebody auntie that makes a “4 cheese lasagne” then I don’t know what to tell you .

Again it’s a whole bunch of white people trolls and new blacks in here so y’all carry on . :heh:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
italian is literally a half step up from chicken tenders.:mjlol:
It's really not though. I hate to sound pretentious but even something like Alfredo is supposed to be made with parmesan, cream and oil, not something out of a jar, and you kind of have to know what you're doing or you'll fuk it up.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
It's really not though. I hate to sound pretentious but even something like Alfredo is supposed to be made with parmesan, cream and oil, not something out of a jar, and you kind of have to know what you're doing or you'll fuk it up.
Homemade ingredients doesn’t mean the food isn’t basic. Idk what this is supposed to mean.

you can easily fukk up some chicken tenders too.

actually, I’d say the average person could make better Alfredo than they could fried chicken :unimpressed:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
actually, I’d say the average person could make better Alfredo than they could fried chicken :unimpressed:
Nah, you can follow a video step by step and have your tenders come out perfect. I was making shyt like that as a kid.

If Alfredo was so basic it wouldn't come from the same bag at every Olive Garden.