Italian Food is the woat food

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Italians don’t really eat pasta like that. Most of their dishes are seafood dishes. Go to a real Italian restaurant (there are plenty in NYC) and see for yourself
:unimpressed:

"If you're eating pasta only once a week, you're doing it wrong. According to survey data by YouGov and Bertolli, 90% of Italians eat pasta multiple times a week, while only 23% of Americans eat pasta more than once a week. Better yet, about 25% of Italians eat pasta every day, while only 2% of Americans fessed up to eating pasta daily. Even so, Italians aren't shoving boatloads of pasta into their mouths on the reg, which may help explain their lower rates of obesity."

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Nope mexican food is. Pure slop and it’s no variation between here and down there. Mayo on fukking corn :hhh:
Went to Mexico and legit liked the authentic food less then the taco bell shyt. That corn in a cup with mayo and paprika was the biggest mystery to me. Not sure why that is a thing

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Y’all really calling ppl c00ns in here for not agreeing with OP

Like black ppl don’t love Italian food??

I’m making spaghetti tonight :blessed:
Black people love Italian food for the most part. It will always be a minority but I assure you the majority do.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Nah, Italian food is definitely not the WOAT :comeon:

I haven't had much authentic Italian food outside of Pizza and lasagna (with the garlic bread) being the only two Italian dishes, I can truly say I fuk with but, I'm not sure if those two foods count as Italian foods nowadays since they are pretty much American at this point :yeshrug:

Last edited:

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
:unimpressed: breh they sale risotto in those little frozen meal bowls in walmart, its not an obscure dish either. no one mentioned it because its not worth mentioning. just cuz you put a claw on the rice dont make it better.

:unimpressed:we talk about pizza and spaghetti cuz those are the hits and even those are basic.

QONVIyz.gif