It Was Written vs In My Lifetime Vol 1

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Haha, I think Ronnie has a new alias. Atleast he got smart and didn't name it something obvious like he usually does. Now he needs to learn how to switch posting styles so that's not so obvious.

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
IWW was better than any jay album period point blank. Thats why jay came at him cause he knew nas was going hard *no homo* at that time he was tryna take over and shyt backfired on him.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
If i ruled the world is the better song off both albums with streets is watching coming in second

I'm definitely more of a Nas fan than a Jay fan, but what makes "if I ruled the world" so special other than Lauren Hill on the hook?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
IWW was better than any jay album period point blank. Thats why jay came at him cause he knew nas was going hard *no homo* at that time he was tryna take over and shyt backfired on him.

My nikka, what universe you just come from?:childplease:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You're right. Reasonable Doubt smashed the hood while IWW floundered about dividing a fan base.

Don't try to revise you foolish Stan.

IWW dominated the hoods. No one bought RD. Sorry breh, we usually agree on stuff but you wrong here my man :beli:

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Jay easily. You scrap the blatantly offensive commercial tracks and you're left with the second best Jay album.

Oh Yes

A Million and One Questions
Imaginary Player
Streets is Watching
Lucky Me
Where Im From >>>>>>